Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - problem in BW report execution - report id not geting passed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working in SRM 5.0 ,BW 3.5.

I am facing a problem in execution of the BW standard reports available in the analysis tab of the Bid Invitation.

After doing the settings like,giving the logical system and all details in SPRO, the links for the respective reports aren displayed in the Bid Invitation screen.

On click of the hyperlink the corresponding BW - report is not executed.

I used debug and was able to find that the report Id (report name ex BID_REPORT3) of the selected bw report is not getting passed to the program in variable ( cs_global-report_sel).

Is there any notes to be applied or any other settings missing ? It's an urgent project requirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awaiting replies......

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We raised a customer message for this issue and SAP solved the issue,and created a note for it.

It needs the code correction in template as mentioned in note "Note 1035027 - Bw Report does not display in Bid Invitation"

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear that problem is resolved. )

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the SPRO settings defining the logical system , giving template ID names to the report everything is done properly as I mentioned earlier.

My problem is on selecting the report the report is not shown. I tried to debug the program and found that report ID is not flowing,

If I manually put the report ID while debuging the report gets executed properly.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will try to find something soon.

Meanwhile, Please raise a Customer message with SAP as well.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SPRO please maintain the following settings

Symbolic ID for Report (Text)  Report  Logical System Technical Template Name BW Report
BID_REPORT3       Price Comparison                                 0VGL_ANGEBOTE

<b>Also, Please read this -

Here is the SPRO Documentation -></b>

Define Logical Systems and Template Names for BW Reports
Use

In this activity, you enter the logical system or the logical systems in which the BW reports are to be called. Furthermore, you can replace the supplied BW reports by your own.

Requirements

You have installed SAP Business Information Warehouse 3.0A or higher.

Standard settings

The existing entries refer to the BW reports that can be called from the various Enterprise Buyer applications. In this way, each entry for a report is in a scenario like Demand History in Sourcing, for example. The number of entries is fixed. You cannot create any new entries but can only change existing entries.

The template name indicates a report and uniquely determines which report is to be called.

Activities

Using the supplied BW reports

To call the supplied BW reports, enter the logical system in which the respective BW report is to be called. You can display all available logical systems via the input help

Using your own BW reports

If you want to use your own BW reports to replace the supplied reports, enter the template name of your own report for the appropriate symbolic report ID and enter also the relevant logical system.

Since the variable names are report-dependent, you might have to change the variable names on the BW Report Parameters level. The calling EBP application supplies the variables used with appropriate characteristics.

Example

You want to replace the report displayed in Sourcing for vendor evaluation with the symbolic report ID VENDORINFO_SOS_PO_COCKPIT with one of your own reports. The supplied report uses the variable OS_BPVEN. Your report is called ZLIEFERANTEN and uses the variable ZVEND. In this situation, in the line with the symbolic report ID VENDORINFO_SOS_PO_COCKPIT, you replace the template name 0LIEF_UEBERBLICK by ZLIEFERANTEN, and on the BW Report Parameters level you replace the variable name OS_BPVEN by ZVEND.

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please refer to following OSS notes.</b>

538695 	EBP 3.5: BW extractor for bid invitation
618400 	Support Package 01 for SRM 3.0
36677   	Structure of components for customer messages
604420 	Composite SAP note SRM 3.0 SP1 group

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

None of the note mentioned in the reply is of any use.

Hope my question is clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please look at the note: 401367

Regards,

Marcin

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you have given the BW template in SRM IMG setting 'Define Logical Systems and template names for BW reports'.

Also check whether parameter for BW report is maintained for BID_REPORT3.

Best regards

Ramki