cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every day First two sales orders should get discount(assume 2%)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can use condition Update... and can restrict for 2 sales orders...

But Every day....?  become a question mark to me...?

Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep condition update active with limit of 2 sales order and for each and every day create a new condition record with validity period of 1 day only - this is the only way to get this by customizing and without enhancements.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

your answer is 99% same to my answer...

after reading your solution to maintain the same...

but system is not accepting to maintain... througing a message... already in process...( i forgot the exact pop up message....)

in addition to your answer...

I saved the record for one day(validity)... come back...

and repeated the same as i mentioned in my answer...

Thankq

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry Its feel... 99% success...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends....

Let me share the solution to the above Question...(questioned by me)...

Just maintain the conditon record using validity period coloums for every day... (IN ADVANCE)...

I mean to say...NOW only i maintain CODITION RECORD FOR EACH DAY...with in two minits...

go to vk11... (assume K005)

material................validity from............ validity to..

Material ONE.........02-08-2012.............02-08-2012

go to additional data....enter Max Sales orders 2

SAVE... COME BACK...

go to vk11... (SAME K005)

Material ONE.........03-08-2012.............03-08-2012

SAVE... COME BACK...

go to vk11... (same K005)

Material ONE.........04-08-2012.............04-08-2012

SAVE... COME BACK...

I made it on my system... Its working fine...

No need of Any Routine... No need of Any User Exit.. and Enhancement/Development...

This solution can be used to many scenarios...

I felt very happy... thanks for all your support in finding the way...

hope you agree to my solution...

Regards,

Onwings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

TW, Ravi, Lakshmi Pathi,

Today i got one small IDEA... Without using any Routines or UserEXITs...

Just with in TWO Minits... We can do the above requirement...USING THE STANDARD SAP R/3 System...

Just I applied in the SYSTEM... today after changing the date in my SAP R/3server... I will process the ORDER once again...

If i get the condition type in my tomorrows ORDER... that means Its Working...

I will share you the details....

even if i fail also i will share you the details...

I fell 99% success...

will update you....

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Only Validity Period is NOT AVAILABLE...The IDEA is like... Adding one more FIELD vk12, additional data over view screen, next to MAX SALES ORDER...(assume STATUS : a.Every Day, b. Every week, c. Every Month....)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a very good idea. Please start working with your abaper and do not forget to update the forum about your R&D.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Onwings, Ravi,

The solution is not perfectly clear to me. Could you please explain it, in more detail?

Many thanks!

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TW,

It wasn't a solution. Onwings thinks about doing some enhancement to the Condtion Update functionality.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

as Ravi sankar said... above i planned doing some enhancement... make the scenario.. to be user friendly...

How ever... for Answer plz read my last POST....

Thankq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I red every ones views and thoughts...

Thanks for all your guidance and opinions....

For the above mentioned Query...In Standard R/3 system....I Can Use CONDITION UPDATE.... that is VK12... additional data...Here i cam Limit the MAX SALES Orders...

(that means already there was a provision in R/3 system storing the details about this particular condition type processed status details)... But Only Validity Period is NOT AVAILABLE...

So...My concern is .... why dont we invent the IDEA using the existing and JUST adding IDEA (as a routine, or additional Programing using user exit) here it self... i mean in the additional data screen>> Max Sales Order field.+plus IDEA.

Your support to my thought Text Removed

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please AVOID adding such text

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel, this can be achieved only via exit and for this, you can consider USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK in program MV45AFZB where you have to validate the two fields VBELN and ERDAT

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make user fill the discount manually in the first two sales orders.

Experienced order entry staff can manage this efficiently.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

T W wrote:

Make user fill the discount manually in the first two sales orders.

Experienced order entry staff can manage this efficiently.

TW...What if the order entry happens from multiple locations?

One way of handling this requirement is by creating a new VOFM Requirement routine and assign it aginst this condition type in the pricing procedure. The requirement checks whether this order is eligible (falling withing the limit of two orders for that day) for the discount or not.

Otherwise, you need to maintain the list of sales orders (that have this discount) in a ztable and the routine checks this list everytime a sales is created. With this table you can also miantain a track of the list of orders with this discount.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Could you please elaborate on the first way?

How would the requirement check if the value of the particular discount condition type should be triggered or not?

Thank you!

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TW,

In the first way...the requirement checks the standard tables and in the second way the requirement checks the ztable. It is the only difference. Since checking these particular standard tables take lots of system resources, the ztable option will be simple and better.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

From my understanding "the second way" has a ztable which consists of a list of sales orders in which value of this particular discount condition type has triggered.

But how does the value get triggered in the sales orders?

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

But how does the value get triggered in the sales orders?

TW,

The value gets determined through condition records maintained for that discount condition type.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

The main question is how to ascertain that the first two sales order of the day and trigger the value of the discount condition type in those sales orders?

Your "second way" checks a ztable which has a list of those sales orders which have the value of this discount condition type. After checking, the routine "ascertains / decides" if this discount condition type should be given in other sales orders.

But how do the sales orders (the first two of the day) get the value of the discount condition type?

From another point, I understand that the sales orders shall get the value of the condition type from the condition records. But how to "setup" that only the first two sales orders get that condition type?

Particularly with your "second way".

I hope I am clear.

Thank you in advance!

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TW,

If we are creating the first sales order of that day...while executing the pricing...for this discount condition type...the system checks this ztable and doesn't find any entry/sales order there with today's creation date. Then the requirement will be satisfied and system checks for the condition records available and if a valid record is found then it determines the value. When the order is saved...the details of this specific sales order should be updated automatically in the ztable. While creating the second sales order of that day...when system checks this ztable...it finds only one entry only satisfying the requirement of less than two entries in that ztable. Hence system proceeds with searching condition records and determinining the condition value. If a valid condition record is found and determined...on save of sales order the ztable also get updated as the second record for that day.

Similarly, while creating the third sales order...the requirement will not be satified since the entries in that ztable are not less than 2 and system ignores this discount condition type.

The condition records can be maintained (through VK11) as we do it for other condition types.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Onwings ,

in v/06 discount condition type activate the condition update , and go to the vk11 maintain condition record and go to the additional data and give maximum sales order number 2

manual condition record maintain for every day its a difficult task for that you need to write new routine for the same

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

your reply made me to think about it...

why dont we maintain condition recored manually IN ADVANCE with VALIDITY PERIOD FOR ONLY ONE DAY.....

There i made it...

thankq