cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict message processor list SAP WebClient (Solman 7.1 SP4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tray to restrict message processor list in CRM _UI. I have made access sequence in SPRO:

It`s assigned  in partner determination but in crm_ui restriction don`t work. Any ideas how to restrict message processor list only to employees from support team ?

BR,

SAPFan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

Were you able to do this configuration of restricting the message processor based on Support Team??

BR,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khushoo,

We have some support groups and BP's assigned to them. When you choose appropriate use the Support team automatically is picked and

When you choose Support team then only users which are assigned to them are available.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

I have configured automatic Support Team determination and assigned BPs to the Support Team.

But, I am not getting how to restrict the list of users.

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

Have you tried what Dan wrote ? It works for me.

Hi all,

If you want use feature with AGS_WORK_CUSTOM you must implement note before

1819899 - Support Team/Message Processor pull-down length restriction

After this you may set up SET_PICKLIST_LENGTH = length you wish.

Rg Daniyar

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

In my case the issue was fixed setting the parameter: SET_PICKLIST_LENGTH = 50 in table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM (the number must be bigger that number of BP´s in each Support Team)

Furthermore I applied the note: 1819615  and leave the parameter: IM_SUPP_TEAM_DISABLE  blank.

Finally a solution for this problem without developments..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If you want use feature with AGS_WORK_CUSTOM you must implement note before

1819899 - Support Team/Message Processor pull-down length restriction

After this you may set up SET_PICKLIST_LENGTH = length you wish.

Rg Daniyar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

For workaround with this issue we implemented authorization object ZAUTH_CHK in  CRM_ORDER_AUTH_CHECK BADi

The authority check is carry out with this values:

ACTVT

PR_TYPE

IBASE

PARTN_FCT

BU_PARTNER

It worked ok in 7.0. Now in 7.1 sp4 it seems to be work but we got some ugly errors while creating incidents. Still work on it with developer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Fan wrote:

Hello,

I tray to restrict message processor list in CRM _UI. I have made access sequence in SPRO...

It`s assigned  in partner determination but in crm_ui restriction don`t work. Any ideas how to restrict message processor list only to employees from support team ?

BR,

SAPFan

Hi, SAPFan.

In SP04 you can't restrict support team members from viewing of all incidents in CRM_UI.

For example Group1 and Group2 belongs to one root organization. Group1 should see incidents for component PY, and Group2 for component BI. Despite you maintained org.structure both groups will see all incidents (PY+BI). This is a greate lack of SP04. So if you are using it - you can make authorizations for your support team members to work only in workcenter (not CRM_UI) because in workcenter this restriction still works.

SAP promissed to fix this problem in SP05, but we are only starting to explore it - so I can't confirm this fact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understood you correctly, it's not possible to restrict view of messages in CRM_UI. The only thing you can do is to create saved searchs according to service team, i.e., but again, it will not pervent from a user/ processor to see all incidents.

You may use the SOLMAN_WORKCENTER for that, but I think it's more suitable for end users and not for message processors.

Adi

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi

hav you checked this note too

Note 1629454 - Work Center: restriction of "Processing by my team" query

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar Saxena,

I have read this note but it seems to be worked for Solman Workcenter not for CRM UI.

BR,

SAPFan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

it is possible and works

check this note

1486132 Incident Create: Enhance search help of Reporter field

hope it resolves

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am not able to understand exactly what are you trying. your screenshot header in other language

have you created your org unit and support team?

Are youlooking for auto matic assignment of message processor,Please check the access sequence 000 Organizational Data: Employee for an Org. Unit make  for SLFN004 Message Processor.

Are you looking for Support team determinatiion based on component,http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/202cfee9-7ff5-2d10-a0b5-ff82aa..., in this also, you can determine for SLFN004 instead SLFN003.

Please update.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

Org unit and support team was created using CRM_U - Service opertions - Organizational ModeI. I made rule using BRFPLUS tcode by category schema ID, when you choose suitable category ID the Support team is assigned to incident.

My aim is to restrict message processor list to employees only from support team.

It`s possible to achieve this functionallity despite of below posts ?

I set the access sequence 000 Organizational Data: Employee for an Org. Unit for ZMIV0001 (We are using copy of SMIV0001) for Message processor. I have tested it - no luck. I try to set the same access sequence for Support team - do not  work either. I still see all the BP`s.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jansi

We are looking for automatic assignment of processor in support message.

we have fresh installation of Solution manager 7.1 sp 05.

further we have determined the support team via BRF Plus.