Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collecting idoc into single file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Friends,

its IDOC to file..

its one SAP system 2 non-sap systems..

i want to collect all IDOCs within a week time and based on some condition it has to go on two non-sap systems.

in a week ,if 10 idocs are generated and for one system 4 idocs should be collected and convert into XML and the same for remaining 6 idocs to be collected and should convert into XML file..

please suggest me how it is possible without bpm and with bpm also..

thanks and regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (14)

Answers (14)

frank_klingl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check also How to Send Multiple IDocs Within One XI Message for direct communication instead of file

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ea2fdf-f047-2a10-d3a2-955a634b...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu..

Sap System : PRD100

XI system :DCE100

port in sap system is: SAPPRD ( file xml )

port in Xi system: SAPDCE

i run my report idocs are triggering ...4 idoc are genearted..

in we02 status :30

then i run report RSEOUT00 by giving basic type and port :SAPSRD and max.idocs:2

i am getting message like 'no idocs are selected'

please suggest me..

thanks and regards

Ram

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check for the selection screen...probabaly the date range...check ur prev post on this thread. also if the idocs are not getting collected then u may need to check the fiel adapter (recv) ... see if create option is checked in the comm.channel instead of append

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check these links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

Regards

Chilla...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu...

thanks alot prabhu...

idocs are triggering fine...but idocs are not collecting into single file...

i will check with that one..let you know...

regards

ram

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for Maximal number of IDoc in the report progrm RSEOUT00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu...

thanks alot...

using We19..the idoc is reaching to XI..

now using program i generated..idocs..they are in status 30..in we02

i run RSEOUT00 by giving idoc range and basic type and receipt port and max.no.of idoc =2 ..i am getting message like "No IDoc is ready for processing"

please suggest me...

thanks and regards

Ram

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

probabaly no idoc exists to be processed with the given condition.... just run by giving a date range

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends ..

logical systems are

PRD100 (SAP)

DCE100(XI)

both the Logical systems are maintaing in SAP and XI.

in sap: port is IDOC_FILE (XML File )

in xi :port is SAPDCE (Transactional RFC)

now i am getting error 37 ..An error was identified in the control record while adding an IDoc. The sender port IDOC_FILE is invalid.

please tell me ...how tp correct the error..

suggest me..

thanks and regards

Ram

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ram

pls go thru this link...sure this shud help you

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Need to define a port in idx1...refer <a href="/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi steps required for posting idoc's</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prabhu..

thanks for your responses..

after i run RSOUT00..i check the status in we02 ..its 30..

idocs are not reaching to XI..

i used idoc tofile only..

no sender agreeement...receiver is file adapter..

please suggest me..

thanks alot..

regards

ram

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

status 30 is wiating for dispatch. did u run the prgrm by spcifying the idoc# ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

see if it the error status code is 30 then the problem due to Partner profile sender side..

I have given some links ..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends..

thanks for your responses...

i created port IDOC_FILE

in that XML port

XML format :Uncode

Physical directory:\usr\sap\SRD\

Function module :EDI_PATH_CREATE_DATE_TIME

and later i changed in partner profile..

i run the program ,3 idocs are generated .in we02 idocs are in satus 30.

then i run the report RSOUT00 i given max no.of IDocs:2 ..then i run i gor message like 3 idocs are selected..

but these idocs are not reaching to XI..

in SM58 nothing selected...

i didnt used sender agreement..i think i have to use file adapter for sender ..that is from sap..

that means it is file --to --file now

if i am wrong correct me..

please suggest me..

thanks and regards

Ram

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u dont see nay logs in sm58 see tht u have anything in idx5 and also check for metadata in idx2(though it is optional)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

once u have processed the idocs using he prgm RSOUT00 check in we02 onceagain and see the status. the idocs would have been collected and using this prgm u have processed,

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>i think i have to use file adapter for sender</b>

also pls note that ur recv adapter shud be file and not sender adpater...ur scenario is idoc-file

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

in collecting idocs without bpm,

i need to write function module which converts idocs into xml file and place on some path on sap and that need to be used in file xml port ..

if i am wrong suggest me..

thanks and regards

ram

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ram, it not req to write a f/n mod which will convert the idoc to xml. just dont do any content conversion in the recv and this will place the file in xml format kust like in the payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends..

if i want to do without bpm..

1. create xml file port using we21

in that port what directory and function module needs to be given.

in configuration ..tell me what is the sender adapter..??

please guide me

thanks and ragards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Basically you are doing like two scenarios. One is just bringing all the Idocs into XI like files. So give any path in the XI server where all the idocs are written in the form of files. This will be achieved by stefans weblog.

Then secondly you are picking this files using file sender communicaiton channel. So now your scenario will be like File-XI-File scenario.

...Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Just check the following two welogs. I guess this will resolve ur query

<a href="/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/24/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-1:///people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/24/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-1

<a href="/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/27/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-2:///people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/27/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-2

Regards,

Akshay

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

Better option~

Collecting idoc's without BPM refer this blog,

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

already this blog mensioned inabove...

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you use BPM , you have to use steps like

Fork with two branches

onbranch:- loop step with condtion for 4 messages(idocs).In loop recv step and container step to hold the multiple msgs--transformation (this should have mapping idoc to file) - recv deter step - send to one recv

second branch - loop with condition for 6 messages(idocs) In loop recv step and container step to hold the multiple msgs- transformation (this should have mapping idoc to file) - recv deter step - send second recv

for ref see below links..

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm - Collection of IDoc to Single File

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm - collecting IDocs without BPM

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It is simple through BPM......

In IR you will create a BPM process, you will tell the source message to be your SAP IDOC, then you will have a target messge for your target XML......if you have 2 different target XMLs for your two non-SAP system, then you will define both your target messages.........then in BPM, you will do a transform step to map your source to your target messages - then you will have a block step, in which inside a loop step you will collect your target messages and then in send step you will send it to the target systems.

In ID, you will call this BPM proces in your integration process....then you will have 2 Receiver agreements, 2 interface determinations and 2 Receiver determinations in which your source system will be SAP and then 2 target systems will be non-SAP systems.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for idoc collection <a href="/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm (Multiple Types) Collection in BPM</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,,

use a multi-mappings.

Sample are in your integrationrepository under SWC: SAP BASIS.

(SAP delivers samples when post-installing XI)

There is all you need.

Regards Mario