cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No popup window when processor opens incident in edit mode (SM 7.1 SP5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

We are testing how our AIM scenario which was configured in SP4 works in SP5.

In SP4 when processor goes to CRM UI, finds needed incident and click on "Edit" button - popup window appears (assignment of the message processor).

In SP5 when processor click on "Edit" button - popup window doesn't appear. During exploring this problem I find new node in SPRO (Change management - Standard Configuration) - Automatic Assignment Settings. But manipulating with it changes nothing.

So, is it a bug of new SP5?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael Vollmer wrote:

Hi,

please check...

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/07/10/current-processor-fu...

Best regards,

Michael

Hi, Michael.

I've seen your blog post and this SPRO node in system.

The problem is that it doesn't work in our SM 7.1 SP05 system.

It said that by default there should be a popup - but we dont have it. I made some entries in AGS_WORK_CUSTOM as it is said in SPRO documentation, but it still doesn't work.

The particular system behaviour is: when I click on edit button system doesn't give me a popup and doesn't put me as a message processor.

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

hmm, if the customizing is correct anhd it is still not working, then I would advise to create a customer message,

best regards,

Michael

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

could you check if you have authority object SM_SDK_ACT assigned to the user. Because I was told if you have with function DSPR, then in incident management the popup is not coming. Seems some special logic by them,

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael Vollmer wrote:

Hi Artem,

could you check if you have authority object SM_SDK_ACT assigned to the user. Because I was told if you have with function DSPR, then in incident management the popup is not coming. Seems some special logic by them,

best regards,

Michael

Michael,

I have a Z* role assigned to my user (administrator with authorization object SM_SDK_ACT set to PROC). After upgrading from SP04 to SP05 nothing changed in this Z* role. But that popup dissapeared .

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, could you please check if the authority object is assigned, maybe this changed and was bad documented...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

I've checked our Z_SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS role (it was copied from SAP standart role SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS in SP04 long befor upgrading SP05).

It is very strange but somehow after upgrading to SP05 authorization object SM_SDK_ACT inside that role had two activities DSPR (for dispatcher) and PROC (for processor). Moreover this two activities were selected at the same time (in SP04 PROC was selected) without any manipulation by us.

Following your advice to check DSPR - I disabled it in our Z_SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS role. And you were right - now popup window appears.

How can it be that after upgrading from SP04 to SP05 our custom role (in customer namespace Z*) was affected?

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

was your customer role really affected or was the coding changed. I know that it was completely reworked but I was not informed of the incident team logic, so I cannot say...

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael Vollmer wrote:

Hi Artem,

was your customer role really affected or was the coding changed. I know that it was completely reworked but I was not informed of the incident team logic, so I cannot say...

best regards,

Michael

No, I am sure that there was no coding and our custom role changing after upgrading.

Problem with the missing popup is solved but now we have another problem with this popup. Please, check my new thread here: Popup window blocks the screen (SM 7.1 SP5)

Answers (0)