cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading CC statement (.vcf format) into SAP system(.ccd format) using PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to update the credit card details of an employee into SAP system.

I get Credit card statement of the person from the bank in .vcf format. This is not compatible with SAP and thus to be converted to .ccd format (which is the only format supported by the SAP system).

Can I handle this scenario using SAP PI?

How can I get the data in .vcf format and convert it into .ccd format in PI?

If this is possible kindly guide me through the process steps for this scenario.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhargavi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>How can I get the data in .vcf format and convert it into .ccd format in PI?

You can try doing file to proxy scenario. On the file sender side use content conversion.  First you might have to convert the .vcf to csv using the below link or some freeware tool like one below

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=vcf+to+csv&searchtype=downloads

YOu can use fcc sender and refer SCN for plenty of information related to blogs and threads.

refer this site for fcc sender structure

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/xipi-file-content-conversion-for-complex-structures/79/

Use server proxy on the sap side to save it on the backend system. Or you can do idoc too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for your reply!!!

How to make this conversion of .VCF to CSV in real time

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is just a thought. See any command level freeware tool available to do this conversion.   First write the unix or windows command script to check whether new .vcf file exists or not. If exist then use the command tool for the conversion and drop the file in a directory and specify that directory in the file adapter sender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskar!!

My functional team had convinced client to provide .ccd file and now this interface is being handled in ABAP..

I'll keep this in mind for future requirements.