cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show all points of interest (POIs) in Geomap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Dear,

(Tihs is a  SAP BusinessObjects Mobile problem.)

I want to show all points of interest (POIs) in Geomap  when I  started  the application in  ipad,no other operation.

Like the picture below(from mobipad-admin-en.pdf),so many points of interest (POIs).But when I get into ,I can only see one POI,use filter can't show

all POIs still.

Anyone can help me ,Thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

have you tried to insert some measure related to the POI, in this way you should see all the POI listed in webi report.

Hope this helps

Giuseppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giuseppe,

It's works,thank you very much.But I have an other issue,Can you help me again?

When I taps one POI and taps the arrow symbol in the pop-over, a Pop-Up report-part appears displaying data specific to  the POI.

When I taps the arrow symbol I want to send some parameters into the Pop-Up Report ,in order

to filter data.

For example:I have a report show all country's data,when I taps USA POI,just show  USA data,taps

Britain just show Britain data.I don't want to make many reports for every country and access it by linkurl.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have managed to show what you expose here by creating a lot of already filtered objects in a report and linking them to the POI matrix with opendocument strategies. It took a lot of dirty work but it shows the exact part of the report I want to see

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I regret but this is the way how SAP BI mobile works, when you tap on a POI it filters all the data by the selected POI.

Bye

Giuseppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

one more thing if you are

using SAP BI Mobile on BOE XI R 3.1 the result is what you actually see, what you aspect probably is the result on SAP BI 4

Regards

GQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GQ ,

Thank you for you answer first.

"Latitude, Longitude, Image Url , Link Url,Pop-Up are the fields defining a POI"

"when you tap on a POI it filters all the data by the selected POI." this is right,but I means is give all POI the same "Pop-Up"  value to direct to the same "Open Document",and use different parameters

to show different content in the pop-up report.

I use SAP BI 4.I don't know whether SAP BI Mobile App have this function?