cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I have encountered an issue were we have deleted some sales orders out of APO but everyday for the last 4 days those orders keep coming back in the CCR report, now these orders don't show up in APO and are full delivered in ECC, I don't get why they keep showing up, and ideas?

Thanks

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You may have some inconsistencies.  Try running /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21.  SAP Note 25444 describes the use of the report.  Since the Note was released there have been many enhancements to it.  You should check in the Service Marketplace for the latest Notes.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Thanks for the reply, we have run the sdrqcr21 and cleaned up some stuff and have also run the OM17 but for some odd reason these orders just like sticking around.

I will run the sdrqcr21 again in APO and ECC to see if this will work.

Again thanks for the reply

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Paul,

What does the deltareport reports: Missing in APO or can be deleted in APO ?

Do you use TPVS ?  How do you delete the orders in APO ?

Please check the table VBBE in R/3 for these sales orders. Its fine that they are in APO if there is still an entry in that table. Run the SDRQCR21 in R/3 to check the consistency of that table.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mike,

I ran the SDRQCR21 program yesterday in APO, now that seemed to have cleaned up the issue.  We actually had our systems crash back in May, and some of the orders that kept getting stuck were from that time frame, so now hopefully everything will start running smoothly.

Thanks

Paul