cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad-Hoc Access Risk Analysis background jobs in NWBC getting cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I am experiencing quite an odd issue when scheduling ad hoc Risk analyses in the background from NWBC.

In report options if i select the 'Access Risk Assessment' option for a particular system and run in the background; these jobs complete fine. However if i select the 'Access Risk Analysis' report type and select Permission Level, Critical Action and Critical Permission then schedule in the background, these jobs get cancelled.

I have looked at the System logs and the only error they throw up are authorisation errors but the time stamp on these do not correlate with the time that i actually ran the jobs that got cancelled.

It's odd that i can run 'Risk Assesment' RAs but not the other options.

Any clues?

Cheers

Hussain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

I think your database table space in relation to the GRC Risk Analysis is getting filled up very quickly, either due to the volume of the analysis, or the lack of initial space allocated to store the temporary spool information.

Risk analysis stores the results in temporary tables before rendering to users. This data get stored in the following  tables .

GRACSODREPDATA

GRACSODREPINDEX

GRACSODREPSTATUS

To clear the data in these spool tables, you can go to SE14, edit mode, then delete and recreate the table.

Alternatively, you can clean the data using the program GRAC_DELETE_REPORT_SPOOL also (this program was introduced after SP05 I think).

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

Many thanks for your response, about to test this now, i'll keep you posted!

Hussain

Answers (0)