cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1iex Part 1 not getting Updated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why Part 1 is not posted.( J1ID Maintained for material) 

I have checked initially my observation is that it is taking excise transaction type as EWPO - Excise without PO.(with reference to PO doc)

How this has come actually ETT must be GRPO.

What are the possible for Updating Part 1.

Regards

shiva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are directly not capturing excise in t.code: MIGO and  you can follow steps:
1.Receive goods in t.code: MIGO
2.Capture excise in t.code: J1IEX
3.Create Register in t.code: J1I5
4.Extract Data in t.code:J2I5
5.Print Register in t.code: J2I6

Refer link for more:

http://sapfunctional.com/MM/CIN/Page5.htm

NOTE:
Just cross check and keep entry of 101 Movement Type and assigned to Register RG23A for capturing Excise in following path:
SPRO -- >Logistics general -- > tax on Goods Movements-- > India -- >Business Transactions-- >Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices

'

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju

here part 1 is not coming. Std settings are present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

Hope you are  doing all the activities after GR .ise

check in the material doc that has got posted does not contain no excise invoice involved, if it is there then you wont get this option.

Ensure that part1 option is there in the material document.

In J1IEX transaction capture the excise invoice with reference to the PO.

by capturing only part1 will get updated.

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi velu,

we are doing all activities after GR.

material doc that has got posted contains excise invoice involved it.but Part 1 is not coming.

I need to update Part1. what is the process that i can follow in std for getting Part 1.

Regards

shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

In J1iex transaction selction option as capture excise invoice against the  purchase order for which you have already done the GR.

After entering the details you can see the details of excise duty for the po

then save the excise invoice so that Part1 (qty updation)entries are updated.

to update the Part2 entries post the excise invoice.

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

i know the process boss, tell me how to capture excise in which part 1 is not coming for the doc i have shown

Regards

shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

choose the option post excise invoice in J1iEx transaction ,give the internal excise inv

oice which was genertaed at the time of Gr.

you can see the part1 entries here.

by posting cenvat Part2 entries are updated.

<removed by moderator>

Regards,

velu

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use t.code:J1I5 and enter company code, plant,excise group, select date(FROM and TO),slect movement type 101,select  RMA(Receipt from manufacture) and select RG23A part-1 and execute,then select Simulate and then select to update Register.

Refer link for details.

http://www.sapfunctional.com/MM/CIN/Page5.htm

Regards,

Biju K

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Which movement type you have used to post GR ?

Go to, SPRO - Logistics General - India - Business Transactions - Incoming Excise Invoices - Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices

Here check the movement type is maintained for the RG23A and RG23C register. Here the movement type and register combination is need to be maintained. Based on this and J1ID configuration, system posts the entries to the respective 'Excise Register'. Also check for the 'Excise Group' configuration, the 'EI Capture' check mark is activated or not. If you want to capture part 1 during GR, then this check mark should be activated.

If part 1 is not captured during GR then go to J1IEX and select option 'Capture Excise Invoice' and 'Goods Receipt'. Then enter the GR number and capture the invoice. Then go to J1I5 and update the Part 1 register for the GR document. Then you will find the 'Part 1' tab in the original GR document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

101 Mvt type for GR. what u said above all Configuration are done.

Regards

Shiva

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Check in the GR document, during goods receipt for a PO, whether user has added any additional rows by using tab. In this case you will see the 101 mvt type at top right corner of the screen but you will find 501 mvt type under 'Where' tab for the line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User has not added any row i check it. i need to update part1 any std process is there for part 1 update.

Regards

shiva.