cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Renewal Reminder automatically 90 days before Expiry Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on requirement to send Renewal Reminders automatically 90 days before expiry date of Master Agreement. Currently, renewal reminders are being sent on the renewal reminder date set on Header Tab. But we require to send additional reminders 3 months before expiry date as well.

Is there any way we can trigger reminder mails 90 days before Expiry date? Or is there any other way to achieve this functionality?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Saloni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

on the MA Header Tab, there is a field Renewal Reminder. You can set it there.

Thanks,

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

We want to send additional renewal reminder mail alongwith the one being sent on the date set in "Renewal Reminder Date" field by the user.

Is it possible to send multiple reminders at particular interval like 90 days, 60 days and 30 days before expiry date to user.

Thanks,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

Were you able to find any standard feature to achieve your requirement.

We had a similar requirement for which we wrote a custom script.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

The solution can be achieved by a doing a couple of things which are as follows:

- Custom query definitions have to created, to obtain the list of Master Agreements that are required in your criteria i.e., 90,60 or 30 days.

- Write explicit script in which you will iterate through the MA returned in the above query. The same script should include the logic to build your custom email content.

- Configure the explicit script created in the above step, to run periodically using the Schedule Tasks.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Parankush