cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapgui 640 - Connection refused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've installed the 'SAP NetWeaver 2004s ABAP Trial' on my notebook. When I try to log-in I get the following error-message with following content:

partner not reached (host 127.0.0.1, service sapdp00)

WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused

In detail:

Component: NI (Network Interface)

Release: 640

Version: 37

Module: nixxi_r.cpp

Line: 8688

Method: NiPConnect2

Return code: -10

System call: SiPeekPendConn

Error no: 10061

Error text: WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused

Counter: 1

I've done all steps according to the installation guide e.g. changes in the '<%WINDIR%>\system32\drivers\etc\services'- and the '<%WINDIR%>\system32\drivers\etc\hosts'-file. I also installed the Microsoft Loopback adapter.

Can anybody help me??

Many thanks in advance

Mehmet

Ok! I have some more information.

My application server doesn't start correctly:

Start Application Server - Starting System NSP:

- Start database instance (ok)

- Start ABAP instance (time out!!)

Mehmet

Message was edited by: Mehmet

Mehmet Pamukci

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mehmet,

Could you please post the server trace.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

the actual situation is as follows:

I entered a password during the installation which was too long (10 chracters) so an error occured during the installation. Afterward I started the installation again and entered a correct password (8 characters). Now the installation reached 100% but not finished (another error occured). To cut a long story short I tried to install the Trial several times because at the latest when I tried to log-in the above mentioned error message was displayed. So I found a sapnote which described how to delete MaxDB. In that case it was listed 4times (because of my installation efforts). I deleted the entries (registry entries also). I checked all prerequisites and started the installation again. The actual state is that (of course) another error appeared:

C:\sapdb\NSP/log.txt:

(Feb 15, 2007 3:07:24 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.maxdb.maxdb_call_sdbinst, err, An error occurred and product installation failed. Look at the log file C:\sapdb\NSP\log.txt for details.

(Feb 15, 2007 3:07:24 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.maxdb.maxdb_call_sdbinst, err, ProductException: (error code = 601; message="An Error happened during call of MaxDB Tool sdbinst. Check end of Logfile C:/DOKUME1/mpa/LOKALE1/Temp/MaxDBSAPNWPREV.log")

STACK_TRACE: 22

ProductException: (error code = 601; message="An Error happened during call of MaxDB Tool sdbinst. Check end of Logfile C:/DOKUME1/mpa/LOKALE1/Temp/MaxDBSAPNWPREV.log")

at com.sap.installshield.maxdb.maxdb_call_sdbinst.install(maxdb_call_sdbinst.java:193)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.installProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.getResultForProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitComponent(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitInstallableComponents(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitProductBeans(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.installProduct(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.wizard.service.LocalImplementorProxy.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.wizard.service.AbstractService.invokeImpl(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.GenericProductService.installProduct(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.installAssembly(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.access$900(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

C:/DOKUME1/mpa/LOKALE1/Temp/MaxDBSAPNWPREV.log:

Thu Feb 15 15:07:22 CET 2007 MaxDB sdbinst: creating database NSP...

Thu Feb 15 15:07:22 CET 2007 MaxDB sdbinst: Checking free space on filesystem

Thu Feb 15 15:07:22 CET 2007 MaxDB sdbinst: Creating database instance

Thu Feb 15 15:07:22 CET 2007 MaxDB sdbinst: Starting communication service

Thu Feb 15 15:07:23 CET 2007 MaxDB sdbinst: Logging in

Thu Feb 15 15:07:23 CET 2007 MaxDB sdbinst: cannot write to network connection

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB sdbinst: installation exited abnormally at Th, Feb 15, 2007 at 15:07:23

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: Error during call to sdbinst, rc= 1

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: Done with call_sdbinst

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: rc of sdbinst = 1

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: Start of CallSdbuninst

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: IndepProgPath: c:/sapdb/programs

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: dbmcli path: c:/sapdb/programs/pgm/dbmcli.exe

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: Calling check for db_enum in case of an abort

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: Instroot for nsp is: c:\sapdb\nsp\db

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: nsp and its instroot is the only software installed.

Thu Feb 15 15:07:24 CET 2007 MaxDB: will remove all software

Hope you can give me an tip!

Mehmet

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mehmet,

You could try it one more time:

- Unistall the DB (or delete and clean the registry)

- Delete the SAP Folder

- Use the registry clean tool (can be found https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/webcontent/uuid/099672ef-0d01-0010-72b3-9d0a9c4439ce">here [original link is broken] [original link is broken])

- Delete the folder of InstallShield (usually C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldUniversalSAP)

- Reboot your system

- Start the installation again without running any application (no firewall, antivirus etc.)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

I did the installation one more time according to your sample but I still have the same error message. So I send you the server trace you asked for (I hope the right).

best regards,

Mehmet

file sapstart.log:

SAP-R/3-Startup Program

Starting at 2007/02/16 10:57:16

Startup Profile: "C:\PAS\SAP\NSP\SYS\profile\START_DVEBMGS00_FUSIYK2B024850"

Starting Programs

(3724) Execute: C:\PAS\SAP\NSP\SYS\exe\run\strdbs.cmd NSP

(2388) CreateProcess: C:\PAS\SAP\NSP\SYS\exe\run\msg_server.EXE pf=C:\PAS\SAP\NSP\SYS\profile\NSP_DVEBMGS00_FUSIYK2B024850

(2452) CreateProcess: C:\PAS\SAP\NSP\SYS\exe\run\disp+work.EXE pf=C:\PAS\SAP\NSP\SYS\profile\NSP_DVEBMGS00_FUSIYK2B024850

trusted named pipe user is stopping R/3 System at 2007/02/16 10:59:25

(2056) Parent Shutdown at 2007/02/16 10:59:25

(2056) kill(SIGINT 2452) failed.

file sapstartsrv.log:

-

trc file: "sapstartsrv.log", trc level: 0, release: "700"

-

Fri Feb 16 10:55:36 2007

<<- ERROR: SapSSLInit(read_profile=1)==SSSLERR_LIB_NOT_FOUND

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet,

I suppose there is a restriction for hostnames. They can be up to 13 characters. As I can see in your log, your hostname is "FUSIYK2B024850" and therefore 14 characters. Is it possible for you to change the hostname?

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've also changed the hostname - without success! I think I have to set up my entire system. Anyway, many thanks to you Klaus.

Have a nice weekend

Mehmet