cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMDB to SLD synchronisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am now working on the post activities of SOLMAN 7.1 SP5 system. When going with SOLMAN_SETUP activities - system preparation, I have done with the first 4 setups successfully and when coming into the stage 5. I am not in position to configure Setup LMDB, when I try to add server after configuring the object server in the page  (its keep on saying LMDB_syncdest1 is not exist in the system).

But If I check the RFC destination in SM59, there is an RFC connection in HTTP connections (G type) and also the testing status as successful. But this is not allowing at all and keep on saying LMDB_Syncdest1 is not in the system.

Because of this - I am not able to activate the synchroisation between SLD / LMDB. Not able to proceed further as well with the configuration.

Note : I have already noticed that SLD and LMDB object server names are different. (In SLD its a local hostname and for the LMDB with the different name)

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's the input for you LMDB object server?

Could you try to add object server with name P_YourHostName.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

I have given with the name of the Customer followed by LMDB

And also I have tried with your suggestion, But the output remains same (RFC not existing in the system)

Now I have tried with P_Hostname for the object server of LMDB 😞 . But no luck

Regards

Vijay

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that's weird... i reckon you've completed the prepara outside discovery by setting the SLD.

Below data should auto populate when you select the source URL from drop down menu

and source URL is http://sldhostname:5XX00/sld/cimom
source Namespace = sld/active
Target Namespace = active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Compeltely agreed thats weird 😞

Yes, its automatically popping with the values but when i  try to save or save & activate -- > In the top its mentioning that RFC is not existing in the system.

But when I give check entries -->  entries checked , no errors found

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Its a program error. Requested SAP on this and they have requested us to update a SAP note

Note 1664132 - Problem in case-sensitive creation of destination (type G,H)

THis solved my issue

Regards

Vijay

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cool! and thanks for sharing! it'll definitely benefits others!

Former Member
0 Kudos

faced the same issue during my SP5 upgrade.

As long as this note is applied and CR Content is bumped , the synch works fine.

Just a note to all.

Answers (0)