cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove canceled inspection lot from QA33?

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know, how can I remove the lines with cancelled inspection lots from QA33 transaction?

The lines system status is LTCA CALC.

The item is already cancelled and has not a usage decision, but it's still in worklist for inspection lots:

This is not a big trouble for me but this lines diverts my attention all time when I working with this transaction.

Thank you for attention,

Kim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kim,

I would advise to hide this information using filter techniques (same concept as you do in excel) rather than removing these entries from database.

1. Select system status column
  2. Press Shift+F4
  3. Double click on system status
  4. Select not equal to symbol
  5. Select LTCA status there
  6. Save this layout

You my try different combinations here.

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos

Thank you for advise, but the filter selection resets after transaction is closed and I need to select it again. I don't know how I can save this selection profile for keeps.

Could you explain me please how I can save it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

If you want to have the LTCA as default selection for every time, In QA32 transaction, after selecting the selection profile (and other options like plant, layout, inspection type etc) click on save.

Now it will take to the variant attributes, now enter the variant name and save

This will get defaulted and every time you execute the transaction it will pick automatically

Thanks and Regards

Hari

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kim,

These 2 are different methodologies. If you are going as per Hari's suggestion then he has explained it nicely!

If you are using filter option, then after applying filter, in QA33 click on this symbol. Then click on save or press F5. Give suitable name and save. Set it as default layout so that the next time when you execute QA32, you will not see LTCA lots.

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos

Thank you for info about filters, but I have one question about "Lot created on":

What I should to chose from this list if I want to make date "Lot created on 01.01.2012 - to 01.01.2013" as default?

0 Kudos

It's done! I chosed "current date -xxx , current date +yyy" and now it's working!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi Kim,

You will face the problem while viewing QA32 as lot many  LTCA lots could be seen, so you can put filter LTCA at  field 'Selection Profile'  in QA32 transaction this will avoid viewing  the canceled lots.

If in selection profile list you are not getting LTCA profile then do following :

QM >> Quality inspection >> status management >> define selection profile >> copy any profile  and name it as LTCA and  assign LTCA status with tick  at 'not' option.

Once you do this in QA32 you will see LTCA option in  selection profile and this will filter your LTCA lots.

Thanks and Regards

Hari