cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty not matching in LT03

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a delivery for 100 pcs, but when i create a transfer order system is showing a stock of 120 pcs but the actual stock for the batch is only 50p pcs.

Pls help. the qty in MMBE and lt03 is not matching

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There may be discrepancy between MM-WM stock, if some transaction not completed in MM & WM.

This might be the case in your scenario also.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

can I know what those transactions which has to be checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can check with LB11, if there are any open TR for said material.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes the open TR are displayed here, pls let me know what has to be done here.

The stock which is displayed is already delivered and PGI is also done..

Pls let me know how to address such issues.

When i try to create delivery, system is displaying different stock and the stock which is in MMBE or MB52 is different

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned before, if you do not complete transactions in MM & WM completely system will show stock difference. When you process all open TR system will not stock stock difference.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

while doing GRN if i dont post the material in storage bin and directly if i deliver it to customer directly

without confirming the transfer order both the time i.e at GR and GI.

what will be the implication if the material is received from vendor and issued to customer directly from interim storage bins ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should understand the basic functionality in WM, if you do not confirm TO during GR/GI, your available stock will be reduced by GR/GI quantity and you can see that quantity under 'stock for putaway"/ "pick quantity'.  so you can see complete stock available in MM but in WM less stock will be available.

BR

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check what is the qty at inventory level in MMBE and warehouse level LS26.If perticular batch qrt is not available then maintain the stock.