Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture customer name for 05insp in inspection lot screen

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

I am doing a 05 inspection type for customer material,in which we create return sales order.Know the problem what i face is that when i try to capture customer name against the inspection lot screen its coming blank.So how can i capture cumtomer name against inspection lot in inspection screen.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asif,

Could you please brief what steps you did follow for this customer return process?

Whether you created outbound delivery and did PGR at the same time in the same transaction or first created delivery, came out of that transaction and then posted PGR?

I think (though I am not so sure) in later case customer code populates in QA32. Try if this resolves.

Regards, Anand

Message was edited by: Anand Rao As per my knowledge you can only view customer code or vendor code in QA32 and not the description. If the requirement is so stringent in nature you can possibly think of a customized report. I feel, the concerning point here should be customer code to appear at least!

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

It's bit unclear..  what exactly you want to achieve. Is it that you want to save Customer Name in 05 inspection lot or Customer Number is coming in lot but description is not displaying??

Coz if you're doing Customer Retruns order and then generating inspection lot then system will auto populate Customner Number in inspection lot screen- Data for lot origin.

Whereas if customer number is coming but description is missing from there, please check if Customer Name is maintained in customer master.

Regards,

Anup

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Yes, in inspection lot(QA32) screen,i want customer name to display.But at present it not displaying the customer name.

Regards,

Asif

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Does atleast Customer Number is displaying correctly in 05 inspection lot? Coz as I said, if customer number is populated correctly in insp lot, then system will auto display Customer Name infront of it. This would be Name-1 from cutomer master.

Check if customer details are maintained correctly.

Regards,

Anup

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Does atleast Customer Number is displaying correctly in 05 inspection lot? Coz as I said, if customer number is populated correctly in insp lot, then system will auto display Customer Name infront of it. This would be Name-1 from cutomer master.

Check if customer details are maintained correctly.

Regards,

Anup

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

No,Customer number is not there in QA32 screen, I only able to track sales order no, but i want customer name to display on QA 32 screen.How it possible.

Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For this u need to check the Field KUNNR in QALS,  if customer code is there then by putting the Z- transaction or copy of stnd (QA32) u may enhance the column in the tcode.

Regards

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra Gaur,

In QALS there is no such field ,In QA32 screen in change layout there is a option for customer name,But after selection that field remain empty,only inspection lot No, Material No, sales order no every thing is coming.Only customer name is not coming .so pls tell how to capture the customer name.

Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i told u , that u need to copy  QA32  in Z and then fetch that field and raise one column in ALV .