cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JEXC VALUE-Manual excise is not reflecting in JMIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear readers,

I am entering jexc excise manually while creating PO.When  i am selecting a tax code then the value gets reflected in JMOP asociated with that tax code.

But when i change the tax code, then the relevant JMIP is not getting updated same as JEXC.

Pls help why it is happening differently with JMIP and JMOP.

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, JEXC is a 'Deductible' condition and 'JMOP' is also a 'Deductible' condition, so the JEXC value is reflected in JMOP. JMIP is a 'Non-deductible' condition, so the value is not refelected. 

You can test this in your develpoment system, create a 'Non-deductible' condition type by coping JEXC condition. Insert this condition in the pricing. Then while creating PO, enter the value in this condition and then check the value for JMIP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks and i do agree with it. But if we want to get the JMIP value updated, then what should we do??

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can test this in your develpoment system, create a 'Z' 'Non-deductible' condition type by coping JEXC condition. Insert this condition in the pricing same as that of JEXC. Then while creating PO, enter the value in this condition and then check the value for JMIP. Check and let me know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me check and i will revert.Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shailesh,

I have done the same by creating a copy of jexc which is a non deductible condition type..but again the value is not getting reflected in JMIP with the same tax code.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested the same scenario in my system. I am also not getting the value of JEXC in the condition type JMIP. This might be the standard behavior of the system. During this scenario testing, i noticed that, the value flow depends on the 'Sub-total' which is assigned to the JEXC condition type in pricing procedure. I think, in your system 'Sub-total' '5' is assigned to the JEXC condition type in pricing procedure.

The easiest way will be, debug the program with abaper and then you can check in the program, the reason of duty not flowing to JMIP. This will help you to find out the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Subtotal 5 is not assigned to Jexc.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sub-total 5 is required to flow the value. Otherwise system will consider the PO value for tax calculations. Go through the thread, http://scn.sap.com/message/13239858

Hope it helps