cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

in consignment process if we consignee is getting some discount based on selling stock to customers

suppose if he sells 100 product he is getting 10 rs or discount based on product wise like 2 % on one case

how we configure ?

thank you so much for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I agree with Jignesh Mehta suggestion, i think your requirement is you want to give special discount to the customer when only consignment issue.

There is two process as i think,

1) If you want to give discount once on particular period(ie.yearly/off yearly )  (or based on some conditions ) use rebate process.

2) Give discount on document wise create new discount type and same will be applicable only on consignment issue document (KE).

For the second one create new condition table with sale document type as a key combination and maintain access sequence and assign the same into new discount type.

with the help of condition record( sales area + KE = 2% ) the discount amount will only calculated in consignment issue.

Hope you will get the clarification now.i just trying to explain briefly what jignesh mentioned above. 

Regards,

Patchala.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Flow of material:

Company's delivering plant > Consignment warehouse (owned by customer) > Consumption by customer

1. CI consignment fill up is when goods go from Consignment warehouse to Consumption by customer.

2. CONR consignment returns is when goods come back from Consumption by customer to Consignment warehouse (in the case goods are not consumed)

If a certain discount is given in process CI then the same discount should be included in the process CONR.

Please think about this and discuss with your client.

PS: In standard configuration, both CI and CONR have the same document pricing procedure = A, in VOV8

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the exact requirement?

The Consignee get discount based on Consignment Fill-Up or based on Consignment Issue?

You can either use Scales or Rebates as the requirement may be.

If the Discount is based on Consignment issue then you will havve to include Consignment issue Document Type in the Discount Access Sequence.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes my requirement is based on consignment issue 

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As suggested above you will have to assign Discount Condition type in your Pricing Procedure & determine this Condition only in Consignment Issue Orders. This will be possible by insert Sales Document Type in your Access Sequence. (E.g. Standard Condition Table - 089 - SD Document/Material)

Subsequently you can maintain Scales if required.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jiganesh sir

Thank you so much for replaying my post

could you explain little bit "  you will havve to include Consignment issue Document Type in the Discount Access Sequence.''

Thank you so much for your replay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you are aware of consignment process.  In this process, you just move the unrestricted stock from delivering plant to another area which would be treated as a special stock and there wont be any inventory impact during this process. 

Having said this, do you mean to say, your client is moving the stock to agent (warehouse) based on commission what they sell which is consignment issue ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can simply define Condition Type, Condition table, access Sequence , pricing procedure and create condition record .

Based on the key combination discounts will be triggered in consignment issue.

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

The Consignee get discount based on Consignment Fill-Up or based on Consignment Issue?

In standard SAP, in Consignment Fill Up there is no pricing.

In VOV7, KBN, field pricing = Blank.

In your experience have you encountered pricing in consignment fill up process?

Thank you in advance!