cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete the O/B delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Created a TO for the o/b delivey with 10 items. out of 10 items 9 items confirmed and one was deleted using the transaction LT15. Because of this I could not able to delete the 10th Item from the delivery which I dont want to ship now, getting the error message as Item 100 can not be deleted ( WM status) . Because of this pending item total shipping stopped. Please advice how to delete the item 100 from the delievry so as to complete the total delivery.

BR,'

Cherry K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to delete the 10 line item then confirmed ones make it reverse through LT0G transaction.If system is not allowed to cancel confirmed TO through LT0G then confirm 10 th lone item then do PGI.

After PGI again cancel the PGI then system will allow you to cancel 10 line item.The reason for unable to remove 10th line item your delivery is partially confirmed.If you see in delivery header tab you can see 'B' indicator -partially confirmed.

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

First u open the O/B delivery in the change mode..and see the delivered quantity and picked qty...

I think in ur case it will be mismatched because u have not picked the 10th line item..so change the deliverred qty equal to the picked qty and try now...

Try this out..

Thanks