cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Blank : Line items not appearing but total weight is stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

When I generate delivery against Sales order from vl10x , it automatically creates the delivery on vl01n and does batch determination itself plus gives the route .

But for some orders , when delivery is generated against order , no line item is appearing in the delivery against that sales order. Its coming BLANK. But the total weight is coming which means that delivery has picked the line items. When i check in Vl06g , I see all line items , but in vl01n , the delivery is blank; no line items

The problem gets worse , when i cant delete the delivery , the total weight is stuck , which doesnt allow me to create the delivery against the order since the order gets locked.

What can i do to resolve this??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I can say only Problem in your case is " Installation of SAP " not properly did .

Note : Meet ,who installed SAP in your System .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for your input

Can you please elaborate on what could have gone wrong in "Installation of SAP"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone reply to this thread please. I really need to find a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akber,

Even i have similar kind of issue.

User is saying that they have created delivery using VL10H but it got created blank (without any line items).

When i saw in table LIKP , transaction code is VL01N and not VL10X. 

So i thought user has created it using VL01N and deleted the line item. But user is saying that he has created it using VL10H and blank delivery got created.

I dont know how this happened, since even if there is no stock of material, delivery document would not get created.

Did you get any solution on the issue you were facing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vaibhav Gandhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.  Check item category in 0VLP

2.  Check if any SD user exits are active at the delivery stage MV50AF*

3.  Check VTAF for any special copy routines that are alloacted.

You might get a better reply if you put this is in SD forum too.

Regards

Waza

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might get a better reply if you put this is in SD forum too.

if you do that, then you are violating forum rules, as it is cross posting, which leads to rejection of the discussion. Better ask a moderator to move the existing discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Can you move this dicussion to SD forum, since there is no perfect reply to query of Akber.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waza,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked item category and picking required is checked for that item category.

Also there are no issues before for delvieries having this item category.

I have doubt if user has created it using VL01N and then before saving that delviery deleted line item. As a result delivery becomes blank and also order gets removed from document flow of delivery.

Same happens with document flow of sales order (delivery gets removed from there).

I want to confirm one thing as how delivery was created. User is saying he has created it using VL10H but in LIKP table it is showing as VL01N (LIKP-TCODE). 

Is is possible that if delivery is created using VL10H, still in LIKP it shows as VL01N istead of VL10X.

I have replicated same kind of issue but i have created using VL01N and not VL10H.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Easy way if you have the authorisation.

ST03N.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

We have no resolution to this issue as yet. The issue has been raised to some better SAP consultants and they have spoken some changes in patches that needs to installed. Im not clear on that though.

Secondly we have to clear the UECHA field in the LIPS table to make the sub items appear. Then only we can delete the OBD. This incident only happens from VL10x when background button is pressed. I havent come across the vl01n case as yet.

Can you let me know how you have replicated it using vl01n? I havent yet been able to replicate it in testing server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akber,

In my case total weight is also zero. There is no information related to line item.

I have just created a order and delviery using VL01N. Before saving that delivery, i deleted only line item of that delivery and then saved that delviery.

Now delivery is blank and also document flow of delviery does not contain sales order information and same is the case with sales order doucment flow.

I doubt if user has done this but i dont have any proof. User claims that they have used VL10H, then dialog button  which uses tcode VL01N to create delivery. He says that delivery directly appeared without any line item and just with information of cusomter, sales org but no line item information.

I am trying to replicate this, but in my case every time atleast line item information do appear.

only if i delete that line item and save, then issue occurs as that of user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Similar happened with me today. When i tried to make a delivery against an SO via vl01n , the delivery was blank. I didnt save the Delivery. Then i went into the sales order and changed the Schdules line date which was od previous date. I corrected it and put in todays date. And then i made delivery and the items were coming.

But the issue is worsed when a blank delivery is saved. The items weight get stuck and goes into "Schedule for delivery". It doesnt get deleted. It only gets deleted from Database from LIPS table UECHA field (like i have told earlier)

I would reqeust the moderator to move it to SD forum since  I guess the issue is pertinent to SD

Rgds

Akber

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moved to SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waza,

I have checked item categories.

We have made 2 "Z" item categories. One is a copy of the standard item category while the other one is the sub category of the Parent.

Like we have ZYAN as main Item category. It has automatic batch determination check on. The other one is ZTAN which is the child of ZYAN. It is the "Batch Split Item" cateogry, ie this gets activated on the batches that are picked by delivery

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Same issue in me also  . It is SAP Standard Problem not ours settings or Installation Problem .

I have created VA01 with OR and Delivery LF before saving removed Line Item ( means no Line Items in that Delivery Document ) and try saving that Delivery but System saved that Delivery without any Issues and Line Items . I thought , It is very not good to saving Delivery without any Line Items . If you dont want save Delivery without Line Items then we have to develop New routine and make it in OVLK ( Not zero ) and put that routine in the Field of " Item Requirement or else take ABAPer help and do it with User Exit as dont process delivery without lines items .

Note : First , I didnt understand in my first instance . I have gone whole thread then I did test also after only I come up with this Information .

I have checked in OVLP ( not zero )  for Item Category - Picking already Ticked .Why dont you raise OSS Note on this to SAP people .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narendra,

Can you please let me know how we can create new routines an then put that routine in the Field of " Item Requirement?

Regards

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also , let me just add that I have checked in ovlp that Picking check is not on for any of the item categories

Regards

Akber

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Just , I did one more test on this as below .

VA01 - OR -> VL01N -LF  ( based on Sales Order ,I have created Delivery ) .

Wondering things : Document Flow doesnt showing relation b/w Sales Order and Delivery .If you opened Sales order then you can see only Sales Order Number not Delivery Number and vice versra  in Delivery also not showing Sales order Number .But both showing Open Status .

In Delivery ,without Line Items ,Picking Status showing " Not relevant for Picking after completion of Delivery .I thought , We can control through based on Picking Status .

Table   Field

VBUK-KOSTK ( When Picking Status is Completed then only Process it to Invoice )

SAPMV50A - Program  Name

If we make it in Routine Level then we have to maintain that Routine in every delivery doc type . I thought ,it is not good thats why If we make it in Delivery Level Program Level ,it will be effect on all Delivery doc types  .

However ,if you explain your problem with ABAPer then he can do it .

Simple : say as without Line Items ,dont allow to save delivery document with ABAPer .

* TAN - Already check relevant for Picking * .Delivery level ,TAN is flowing .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the second option is better to check it with ABAPER.

But for that i need to replicate the situation in Testing server, as the ABAPER would want a test case of it in Testing server. Whenever i make delivery in Background or in vL01n, it comes ok. This only happens in Live server where users are making the deliveries (i have checked and im sure user is not deleting the lines items). But the same i cant do in QAS (testing/UAT server).

Can you please let me know how to replicate it in QAS.

Reg Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akber,

I was also facing same issue .

We were not getting blank deliveries in quality system, but when we checked in production using fire fighter id we were able to get balnk deliveries when there was no stock of that material.

But in quality when there was no stock we get error that line item of delivery will get deleted but delivery creation screen do not appear with blank deliveries.

In production it was possible to create balnk deliveries.

Regards,

Vaibhav

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I believe you but you have to sit with User and Process it once again in DEV or QJX .

Note : If not possible with User ,create One doc on this and send it to User to do exactly how you have done .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have closed issue that user raised.

But why delviery is getting created blank in production system and not in quality system.

Example : If 0 QTY of stock is available, VL01N screen of delivery creation appears without line item (Blank delivery), then we save that, so blank delivery gets saved.

But in quality system, it will not go to this screen and display error log. Hence it is not at all giving option to the user to save delivery.

I am not able to find reason behind this why production system is behaving differently.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

But why delivery is getting created blank in production system and not in quality system.

Ohh my God . If you dont mine ,Can you tell , what was the Error ,you got in QXJ ( Quality Server ) .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since i tried to replicate issue in quality by keeping 0 stock of material and trying to create delivery, i get below error and no blank delivery gets created. (Hence issue is not replicated)

Error Log in Quality and blank delviery creation screen do not appear:

Only 0 LB of material ****** available.

An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.    

Error Log in Production and delivery creation screen  with no line item appear:

When specifically checked error log :

Increment XX LB not complied with              

Only 0 LB of material ****** available.          

An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

Goods issue date 00/00/0000 at 00:00 set ; 02/27/2013 at 7:00 was planned in schedule line.

Regards,

Vaibhav

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually this is ,we wanted / expected from SAP  in Delivery Level when we dont have any Line Items .If it is created Delivery without any Line Items then this is big err by SAP .

1. Why , Without Line Items Delivery , what is the purpose of to create Delivery ?

2. Sales Order having Items , User might be chance to delete Items in Delivery if It allows to create Delivery without Items then Consultants will be started to bothering from this Irresponsible Issues from SAP .

3. Delivery Created without Line Items then what about Billing ?

( Sorry , I didnt test with this type of  Delivery ( without Line items ) to Billing creation , I will test it now , update here )

4. If Delivery doc having without Line Items then it is not showing relation b/w Sales Order to Delivery Level in Doc . Flow

If you have any doubts pleas let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra/Vaibhav,

Ive been trying to replicate this issue in Testing server since last 1.5 years. And i cannot replicate it. Now, I can safely say that it is impossible to replicate it. I want to replicate it so as to allow the ABAPER to sit and debug it. If you can replicate it then let me know

Reg

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra/Vaibhav,

Ive been trying to replicate this issue in Testing server since last 1.5 years. And i cannot replicate it. Now, I can safely say that it is impossible to replicate it. I want to replicate it so as to allow the ABAPER to sit and debug it. If you can replicate it then let me know

Reg

Akber