cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disk space 500 MB is required for Diagnostic agent installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing the Solution manager 7.1 installation with MSSQL 2008 r2 on Windows 2008 r2. While running the pre-requisite checker in standalone mode I am getting the error like " Could not evaluate this condition/ pre-requissite.At least 500 MB disk space is required for Diagnostic agent installation".Please check the below error .

Please let me know how to correct this error.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Linga reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Linga reddy,

just Go head with Installation, this is small issue. there might be small issue like the windows user colud not evaluate your file system becoz of permissions. ...

Thanks

kishore ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

you are correct. Even though I have the Domain admin authorizations it is showing that 500 MB space is required. I have continued the SAP installation with same user then installation was completed successfully without any issues.

I also thinking that this is the small bug with windows 2008.

Regards

Linga reddy.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your installation may stuck due to low disk space. how much space do u have in your server?

please below the diag agent set up guide, clearly states the min hard ware requirement as 500 MB.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_OBJECT=011000358700000952852009E&_SCENARIO=011000358700...

better increase the diskspace and rerun again.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Actually I have the 80 GB in C- Drive and 300 GB in D-Drive, But still it is showing the shortage of 500 MB. Please let me know how can I rectify my problem.

Regards,

Linga reddy.

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

and where r u install SAP (/usr/sap)?

u have free space on this drive

Naor