SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock Transfer imputed to cost center doesn't generate document FM

0 Kudos

Hi FM Friends

We have created a stock Transfer of one plant to another (Movement type 641), through an order purchase(UB) imputed to cost center with expense account, but this movement doesn’t create FM document,  We have read carefully the note 700485 and we defined two steps derivation on fmderive, one steps derived a budget relevant commitment item( type 30/3)  of a expense account and  a commitment item( type 40/3) of an inventory  account, the second steps derived the fond center of a cost center.

Before that, We already implemented the Note 1546886 - GR posted to FM even though IR update only. (Reviewing the note 154886, apparently it creates one sentence that eliminate tha FM document).

Note: We have 6.0 sap version with ehp 5 and customizing set to "GR/IR Update = MM Invoice ( in ofup)

Thanks for your time, your ideas and recommendations.

Ronald

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls confirm that  expense GL account commitment item created with 30/3 with any statistical indicator?  . Also confirm as you said second step derived fund center of a cost center means, Inventory account derives fund center based on cost center or expense account derives fund center based on cost center?

Provide more inputs on this

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Rao

The expense GL account commitment item were created with 30/3 and  without any statistical indicator and also:

1) The expense account derives a commitment item(30/3).

2) The inventory account derives a commitment item(40/3).

3) The cost center derives a fund center.

Thanks in advance

Ronald

0 Kudos

Hi

We can do the STO in differenct ways i.e., one step process two step process etc., With the link of SD delivery process we can do STO process also. In this case only we could use 641 and 647 movement types. But in this scenarios expenses account will not hit, since this is a STO for one plant to other plants (intra or inter). Even if it is hitted to expense GL Account (if you make changes  in OBYC) FM document will be genrated (since it is expense GL  and CI created with 30/2 and 30/3). I Just did all the scenarios and working fine as expected.

If you use 351 movement type it could not linked with delivery process. But in this scenarios any accounting document will not be gerated.

Please check all the business process once again and correct me if I am wrong.

Regars

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

I am wondering how you can use movement type 641 for UB orders. The allowed transactions for 641 are all sales order related. Our stock transfer orders are using movement type 351 and they create FM entries just fine. Since both 641 and 351 are for goods issue, I do not think OFUP setting has any impact on them. Maybe you can give us more details regarding how your UB order works.

Regards,

Ming