cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addon ST-A/PI 01P_700SOL query (during upgrade to SP5 solman 7.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have problem , we were on SP4 and now upgraded to SP5 .After Upgrade SOLMAN_SETUP System Prepartion -System Check Failed " Error -ST-A/PI 01P_700 is not installed". the current ST-A/PI version is ST-A/PI 01N_700SOL. Since i already have the component ST-A/PI 01N_700SOL, please advice how to install the ST-A/PI 01P_700. If we do it through SAINT , we will be having two addon components of ST-A/PI ?

Also we are going to update the SAP BASIS support Pack SAPKB70211, but there are some dependies are there especially the CRT. I could not find these CRT in Market place.Please advice...

SAP_BASIS    702          SAPKB70211             Include CRT SAPKITL706

Solman 7.1

Thanks in advance.. 

regards matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215345
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you upgrade ST-API with recent relevant version, old version will be overwritten by the system, you will not face the issue of having two versions at a time. I had already performed same during an upgrade.

CRT ST,710:SAPKITL706,06 is required for SAPKB70211 and can be downloaded from location swdc> ... > Solution Manager >Entry by component > ST710, but SAPKITL706 is not yet released to customer.

Regards,

Jayadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayadeep,

Thank you for the immediate reply..

So we can go ahead to apply the addon ST-A/PI 01P_700 using SAINT and after applying this addon , existing ST-A/PI 01N_700SOL will be overwritten.

As per the second point , as of now we cannot apply basis support pack 11.

thanks in advance...

regards

Matt

former_member215345
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

ST-A/PI you can go ahead, Just have a word with SAP regarding dump for ST710 06.

Regards,

Jayadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Jayadeep.

Did you face multiple dumps after applying support pack.SP5 . we are getting lots of dumps . excecially- Syntax error in program "CL_E2E_DPC_SETUP==============CP ".

ABAP program "SAPLE2E_DPC_PUSH"

The following syntax error occurred in program

"CL_E2E_DPC_SETUP==============CP " in include

"CL_E2E_DPC_SETUP==============CM00P " in

line 1:

"Method "GET_AGENTS_FROM_DB" does not exist. There is, however, a metho"

"d with the similar name "GET_AGENTS_FROM_TS"."

regards

Matt

0 Kudos

Check notes 1731652 - SMD Agent does not receive a role within role configuration

1712878 - Technical Host returns grey metrics

- Susanth G

Answers (0)