cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Activity Type rate fr different Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement of mainataining multiple rates for the same manpower in different projects.I am working with EHP5.I found a BADI released in EHP3, BADI_ACT_PRICE_CK -->BADI to process the value with which the costs of a network activity are calculated.

Has anybody utilised this BADI or Is there any other way to influence the activity type rate used in Network Costing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Process wise I am a bit surprised why such a requirement?

Still, to map this without any enhancement one can use different cost centres for different projects as activity type rates are specific to projects.

OR

If you are forced to use same cost centre for all projects once can different activity types for different projects.

Shortcoming for both of above methods: More master data and more maintenance.

The give BADI influences cost plans and not actual costs, so I am afraid it is not very useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to influence the Planned Costs only.During Tendering the rate at which the manpower is costed will be carry forwarded to the Planning of different projects.The Manpower would be costed depending upon the location of the projects.The same Concrete Finisher will have different rates in two projects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you can use the given badi. You can maintain

a Z table with activity type and project specific

Rates. During network costing Badi will call these rates

instead of actual rates .

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case you want different rates only at planning stage and then planning version is the solution.

Use different CO planning versions for different rates for same cost center/activity type combination.

And do the cost planning for WBS elements in same way.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendra,

I have 37 Projects, creating 37 planning versions may become cumbersome....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the BADI fetching Activity Type, I am trying to detail down on this BAdi. I, along with technical team are not getting an appropriate Importing Parameter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even using BADI or enhancement solution, you are needed to maintain the different rates 37 times somewhere in the system.

However, planning versions creation can be re-used later on also for other projects where you need to have same rate.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

We achieved this requirement through the BAdi. We didnt go for different CO versions as in report again we should enter different planning versions while executing.On feasibility analysis we found that maintaining different rates will be easy than mainataining multiple versions.

Thank you all for the Inputs.......