cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_WORKCENTER

0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the error below when I try to access workcenters in SAP solution Manager 7.1 via transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER.

Error while processing your request!

What has happened?

The call of URL http://ebssrv2.ebs.com:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_workcenter/ has been terminated due to an error.

Note
  • The following error occurred in system EBS : Syntax error in program CL_POWL_MODEL=================CP .
  • The error occurred on application server EBSSRV2_EBS_01 and in work process 0 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call hierarchy was:
    Method: GET_CACHED_SELCRIT of program CL_POWL_QUERY_ACCESSOR========CP
    Method: GET_REFRESH_DATA of program CL_POWL_QUERY_API=============CP
    Method: GET_WORKLIST_NUMBER_OF_ITEMS of program CL_CONTROL_CENTER_API_FOR_POWLCP
    Method: IF_AGS_CONTROL_CENTER_API~GET_WORKLIST_NUMBER_OF_ITEMS of program CL_AGS_POWL_BASIC=============CP
    Method: GET_WORK_LIST of program /1BCWDY/00U1OAQNZUBUQ1NRALNV==CP
    Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~GET_WORK_LIST of program /1BCWDY/00U1OAQNZUBUQ1NRALNV==CP
    Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/00U1OAQNZUBUQ1NRALNV==CP
    Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/00U1OAQNZUBUQ1NRALNV==CP
    Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP
    Method: NAVIGATE of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

What can you do?

• In the case of termination type RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system EBS in transaction ST22.
  • In the case of termination type ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on application server YPHSRV2_EBS_01 in transaction SM21.
  • In the case of termination type ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on application server YPHSRV2_EBS_01 . An analysis of the trace files for other work processes may be necessary.
  • If you do not yet have any user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: CHANDU -l: E -s: EBS -i: YPHSRV2_EBS_01 -w: 0 -d: 20120728 -t: 024325 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: SYNTAX_ERROR -X: <%=EPP_CTX%>-x: <%=EPP_TID%>

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework

In st22

The error is showing as implementation missing for method   "GET_DETAIL_USAGE".

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check SAP note:

1631368    POWL -> Consulting note regarding powl objects

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check you are the only one get this error or any other administrator also get the same error 

What I suspect is and may want to check once

you may not have all roles and profile needed to do do the solman related things

Below are the roles . there is SAP note which has list of all roles needed

Please note that even if you have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW ,you still need roles as per that note

some example

SAP_SMWORK_ADMINISTRATOR_COMP

SAP_SMWORK_CHANGE_MAN

SAP_SMWORK_CHANGE_MAN_SPC

SAP_SMWORK_DIAG

Please check and let us know

success!!

-Ganesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion now i am able to access  workcenter.

Regards,

chandra

Answers (0)