cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating graphic in SAPGUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people!!!

I've got a problem when generating the indexes hierarchical graph Classes in SAP (Transaction CL6L). By accessing SAP after logging access MES CONSULTANT INFORMATION after INDEX OF HIERARCHICAL CLASSES and put the class and generate the graph, which is done automatically lock the same and to generate graphic need to click on the tab for the same graph can be generated and yet the system is very slow. All tests performed via RDP and ICA via CITRIX presents the problem. Now patch tests performed locally with 7 functions normally, but above that the problem also occurs. I got a server and installed without SAPGUI SAPGUI patch with Standard 7 and the same functioned normally, I'm trying installing the patch 9, 10, 11 and 12.2 and the problem happened again. It seems the problem is with the installation of patches from 9 up with the RDP and ICA via CITRIX.

In the previous version 7:10 normal operation anyway. Now with the version 7.20 patch 9 and up until version 7.30 the problem happens.

I would ask that group support forum.

thanks

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There are some graphic issues fixed in the next patch (13) of SAPGUI 7.20 for Windows.

Note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1053737 has the expected release date

for sapgui patches,

Regards,

Jude