cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL rpc-style format - ABAP proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I’ve imported a wsdl document in rpc-style format as external definition and created an inbound and an outbound service interface interface , but I can’t generate the abap proxy for that outbound interface. (That's a PROXY to SOAP communication)

It’s a simple interface that receives a string parameter and returns another string parameter  (the WSDL is attached).

I’ve already checked the SAP note 944029 (XML schema supported by ABAP proxy) and it’s said that the wsdl elemens “part name="..."type="..."  (RPC-style only)” are supported by abap proxies 701 /711 (and we’re in 701).

Please, anyone knows what‘s happening?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you setup proxy configuration between ECC and PI? If not please go through this link

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/ABAPProxy/page1.htm

You might also want to check  LCRSAPRFC Destination is setup in the business system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the ABAP proxy generation is working out successfuly for other service interfaces, I've had troubles only with that wsdl.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's the error message u are getting while generating the client proxy?

I am able to generate/activate the proxy interface using the attached above wsdl.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

really??

thanks... Follow the message bellow

Cannot generate proxy (object  missing in WSDL, see long text)

Nº mensagem SPRX084

Background

During proxy generation, an interface description in WSDL format is fetched
from the Enterprise Services Builder or from another source and interpreted.
This WSDL document must describe the whole interface correctly.
==> Display
Query

==>
Display WSDL Document

Diagnosis

In the WSDL document, the object
   "<message
name="WEBSERVICE_TEST0Request"> <part ...
"
from the
namespace
  "http://tempuri.org/"
links to the object

""
from the namespace
   ""

However, this last object does not exist in the WSDL document.

System Response

ABAP proxy generation expects that all directly and indirectly referenced
objects are in the WSDL document. Therefore, no proxy can be generated for this
WSDL and the system displays an error message.

Procedure

This situation can have different causes:

• Object "" not been defined

• Object "" saved in the wrong namespace

• In the reference to object "", the wrong name was specified

• In the reference to object "", the wrong namespace "" was
    specified

• Internal error in the service that constructs the WSDL document

• Internal error in ABAP proxy generation
baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a question.  Are u using some objects from other software component version in your namespace object? Or from standard content? The error message shows that some dependencies from other objects. If that's the case, proxy generation would cause error. What PI version and sp you are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the screen shot:

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a similar  experience with that. The ABAP has problem to generate the class..

I had an scenario Proxy- PI - WSDL . My solution was created an XSD with similar structure. then generated the class for outbound interface ... only I used the wsdl for inbound interface.

Regards

Lucho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer to this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/26/9e97b0f525d743882936c2d6f375c7/content.htm 

Does your WSDL refer to any other file for some strcuture. Proxy geenration expects all strcutures to eb within the same WSDL. Even then doesn't work in all cases. Hence need to create XSD manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

I was able to do the proxy generation for other services from the same target (URL), that I had another trouble to access the service according to the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3214237 .

That's why we are trying to test with a single service that receive a parameter and returns another one, and just for that service i'm not able to accomplish the proxy generation, it seems very strange,

I'm using SAP_ABA release 711 level 8 at sap pi and release 701 level 10 at ecc.

PS. I've set “messages parameter” at external definition like “From All Available message Definitions” option.

When I set as “Using RPC Style” I’m not able to accomplish the proxy generation for either interface, it returns the message bellow:

Could not establish connection to ES Repository using "
http://BRLIPWVEPD01:50000/rep/read/ext/?service=READ&method=WSDL&release
=7.0": Conflict:409

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great idea Luiz,

I'm going to try following this steps

thanks a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although I’ve imported an RPC style external definition to PI it isn’t set as “Using RPCstyle” automatically, for this reason I’ve to change this parameter after importing WSDL file and creating the service interface via wizard.

I’ve noticed that after changing this parameter from “From All Available Message Definitions”
to “Using RPC style” the structures names of external definition are changed automatically, that’s why we’ve to assign the structures names to interface (request and response) parameter against.

Another way we can follow is not generate the interface via wizard, and create it later.

It was the reason so that I wasn’t able to generate the proxy

Thanks a lot.