cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service consumption - wsdl document in rpc-style

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I’ve imported a wsdl document in rpc-style format as external definition and created an inbound and an outbound service interface.

There’re “complexcontents” with soapenc:Array within that WSDL and I’ve already replaced with equivalent <sequence> as it’s said at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/ce993b45cb0a85e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

When I try to do the web service consumption it returns an error that I can see at sxi_monitor:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:
java.io.IOException: Missing faultcode; HTTP 200 OK

According to the message above the service was accessed successfully (HTTP 200 OK), but there is an exception “missing
faultcode”,

When I use web service consumption software (like SOAP UI) whit the same WSDL it works out successfully

Anyone has already seen that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It returns the message:

Exception CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT triggered

PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA Error during XML => ABAP conversion: Response Message; CX.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

After being able to generate the proxy on RPC style external definition I could consume the web service. But it’s a synchronous communication and there’s only an exception that occurred during  “XML – ABAP” conversion. Have you ever seen this exception when you've accessed an web service on RPC wsdl style?

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

What is the exception?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I had a similar problem.

Check my thread.  http://scn.sap.com/thread/3162520

Not changed the WSDL . I had two solution.

1.- The solution was to activated the option on CC "Don't use SOAP envelop" then I handle the SOAP Message with JavaMapping.

2.- The another solution was to implement the last note : 1039369 , however . you will received one extra payload  on Integration Server by one multiref segment. and you can handle by module.

Regards

Lucho.