Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with missing segment in testing IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an scenario Flat file --> IDOC.

I have created an enhancement for the IDOC. The IDOC name is ZFIDCC1_FAC.FIDCCP02.FIDCCP02.

The IDOC has the segments: -EDI_DC40

-E1FIKPF

-E1FISEG

-ZE1FICO

I'm testing the interface in the IR and I get the correct result. Now, I´ve change the Message mapping (a sort change, for example change the description), save and activate, and now the result is not ok. In the test lab I can not see the ZE1FICO segment.

I ´ve imported again the IDOC and generated again the metadata in IDX2. Also, I´ve done a Cache refresh in IR and ID, and the result is not ok.

Please, I need your help!!!!!!. I don´t understand what happen.....

Thanks in advance.

Pilar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilar,

just use the latest imported IDOC in mappin also..........check in mapping the criteria for creating ZE1FICO segment............is the criteria satisfied......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve check the IDOC and the segment ZE1FICO does exists, so I think this is not the problem.

After reimporting the IDOC I have reimported the IDOC structure in the target message area. I´ve checked the Design tab and I can see the segment ZE1FICO. Then, I´ve tested using the "Test" tab and the segment ZE1FICO has dissapered.

Thanks in advance.

Pilar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please map the ZE1FICO segement and test it

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I´ve checked the Design tab and I can see the segment ZE1FICO. Then, I´ve tested using the "Test" tab and the segment ZE1FICO has dissapered.

>>>

make sure you have mapped the segment and its fields.

You can do a test by mapping them with some constants and executing the same in the test tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See here , are you asking source side or receiver side..?

I hope

If it is source side : I mean the segment is available in design tab but not in tet tab, reason is not with mapping: please check the XML source.. else.. click on the filter icon which is on top side..try...

if it is on target side : you have to check the mapping and occurr,

Regards

Chilla..

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

map the source field mapped to ZE1FICO fields and map a constant to the node ZE1FICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilar,

what is the mapping you have specified for ZE1FICO segment...if you will do Constant([]) -> ZE1FICO mapping, then at least your ZE1FICO segment will be created.........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve mapped the segment ZEIFICO with a constant and now the problem is SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thanks a lot to everybody for the provided help. I´m very happy now!!!!.

Pilar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilar,

Congrats............Cheers............

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check first , Imported Idoc structure is having that segment or not,if it is having that segment then reimport into the Idoc structure,..

And check the occurr of that segment..

Also check the input IDoc Data..

If you are having segment in idoc structure and source side , and you are not havng that segment in result side.. here you have to check the mapping part ..

Regards

Chilla..

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check if the seg ZE1FICO exists in the idoc....just to make sure

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after importing the IDOC into XI did you assign the same in the mapping ?

select the new imported idoc into the target message area.