Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX for US

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

i have problem about Tax for US customer,what is that i am selling goods from Mexico to US.When i am raising sales order for that customer i dint get Output Tax MWST in condition record but i maintained condition record in VK11 and also checked in VK12 there was condition record appearing but still i didnt get MWST condition type in Sales order.This condition type is required in pricing procedure.I Checked table with reference to Access Sequence.I maintained condition record in correct Table but still i didnt get.i saw customer and also material master there are liable for tax as 1 for domestic tax .please put some inputs on this query.

Regards and thanks advance,

Naren K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you paste the screen shot here after clicking the "Analysis" button in condition tab of that sale order for easy understanding especially for condition type MWST?? 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Please check my screen shots in Condition Analysis.This condition Type having 3tables in that Access sequence MWST.i maintained.Please give me some inputs on this query.

Thanks and Reards,

Naren K

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether Delivering Plant is flowing in sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,Thanks for responding,

I solved this issue.

How i solved this is ,Actually i want maintain condition record for Country/Destination Country.This means where we have to initiated stock (in Mexico) and also where executed same stock( U.S) for customer.Actually my user did big mistake in selection of Table .He took Domestic Tax instead of Country/Destination Country.I checked previous orders and gave some inputs to my user .what he said that,i got MWST in Sales order in Conditions.

Thanks Once Again,

Naren K

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Is your sold to party and **** to party is same ? just check

If shift to party is change then there is chance of not determine the tax

Regards

Ramesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding,

Sold To Party and Ship To Party is Different in my case Ramesh.

Please Give some inputs to solve this issue

Naren K