Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import parameters to WD CHIP.

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I created a WD Component which has a method SET_DATA which sets single line of data from a DB table to the node. Please note that this is an interface method. I also created CHIP in this component which i set inbound port as SET_DATA and parameters has a single parameter.

Now in second WD component i have a table and from that table i am passing the value to this CHIP via tag and that works pretty fine. Now the problem is, i need to pass two parameters to the CHIP.What i did was i created two parameters for port SET_DATA (MATNR and MAKTL).

In the second WD component, i am having a table which displays the * value from MARA. Now i need to pass MATNR & MAKTL from the table to the CHIP which will display the item details from VBAP using this MATNR & MAKTL The CHIP has only one tag and i used the same tag for both the import parameters.It showed an error. So i created two tags, tag_matnr and tag_matkl and tried to assign to the table cells accordingly.Now the control is not passing to the CHIP component.

can any one help ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should make the Inport parameter a structure.  That way you can pass multiple parameters and not just one parameter.

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there no one who could answer this? Ultimately i need to pass two importing paramenters to a CHIP which populates the UI element in the CHIP.