cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in material determination...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

i have configured material determination functionality to substitute a finished good(A) by another finished good(B). i have taken substitution reason with setting A under OUTCOME column. In sales order  A is replaced by B and B is shown as subitem but while saving the sales order system shows S.O doc as incomplete bcause of Gross weight(of B) but  item category TAPS is  not weight/vol relevant. Why is system looking at the gross weight of B?

If i make TAPS as weight/vol relevant this is resolved and i m able to save S.O. I created del. and picking & PGI is done for item B but when i do VF01 system is showing the billed qty as 0 of A , so net price is 0. Now i want to understand as per the standard settings in item categories TAX & TAPS...

Why is system considering gross weight of item B and why system is taking the billed qty of item A as 0 though billing would be done on the basis of pricing records for item A.

Please help me understand this and how to resolve this issue.

Thanks a lot in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Just need some more quick details.

Can you confirm that are you using PSHP Usage for Header level Item category determination and PSEL for Item level Item category determination?

Also reason for Qty checking can be any of Condition Type in Pricing procedure which has Calculation type as Quantity Based.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Piyush Sharma

When a condition type is configured ,there is something called calculation type , scales basis . This could be either quantity based , net weight , gross weight . So Item B could be of the calculation type Gross weight D and Item A is Quantity C . Just check it if possible .

Regards

JNM