cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Search result in CRM_UI gives Service Team Field as '/'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Team

We have set up SAP Test Management and   Application incident Management for the  Test Case Error. We have set up support team Determination based on the SAP components. Everything is working fine . But  we have issue  with the incident search Results .

In CRM_UI  when  end users search for the incidents , the search results  give "/" value in the field for the   Service Team.

I am not sure why this is happening . Is there any settings to be defined the OU for the support Team.

We are using  Solman 7.1

Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am  still stuck with this issue .

Please share if someone has faced similar issue

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

Since you have set up Support Team Determination I'm assuming that you have created your organizational structure in PPOMA_CRM and that all organizational units have a Business Partner number - right (you may see it in PPOMA_CRM next to the ID number)?

At what stage do you get the "/"? Is it when you search for incidents according to support team? does your screen looks like mine?

Regards,

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi

I have created  the  org structure from  CRM_UI  itself .All the  organizational units have their BP number.The same is  reflected in PPOMA_CRM as well.

While i search incidents  in CRM_UI with any search criteria  used , i am getting  "/"  character for the Service Team filed  in the search result  for all the incidents.

But when i go inside the  incident , i could see the   respective  Service  Team to which it has been assigned.

Thanks & Regards

Vineeth