SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Account determination not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i create a invoice, i am getting this error

Details of Error

Account determination not possible for key CEBM / / /0250, posting area Account Assignment Data Relevant to Main (R000)

Message no. >1003

Diagnosis

The system could find no entry for the following key combinations in the entries for account determination:

Chart of accounts

CEBM

Posting area

Account Assignment Data Relevant to Main (R000)

Key

CEBM / / /0250

Field names

BUKRS /SPARTE /KOFIZ /HVORG

Procedure for System Administration

Check and if necessary change the corresponding fields for account determination in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable/Payable.

If the error message occurred in dialog mode or in a payment lot, you can also execute the function for analyzing errors: Error analysis

The function displays a list of unsuccessful access attempts.

If the data required for analyzing the error is no longer available, display the long text for a message displayed in a job log.

Kindly Suggest me at the earliest.

Regards.

Priya Sharma

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is related to account determination settings.

Please have a check if the GL account determination for the main and sub transaction for which it is giving the error is done or not.

Check the settings at:-

SPRO --> Financial accounting --> Contract Account receivable and payable --> basic functions --> Postings and documents --> document --> define account assignments for automatic postings --> Automatic GL determination.

You need to check the settings for -Define account assignment data related to main transaction and data relevant to transaction.

Also have a check on T-codes- EK01 / EK02.

Hope this helps

My Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As per contract account "account assignment category" is 01, As per contract division is 01.

In Customizing (EK01) Gl account been maintained for the same  CEBM /01 /01 /0250..

The problem here is system not looking for the above combination- CEBM /01 /01 /0250, Instead looking wrongly for combination CEBM / / /0250.

We have also checked the relevant meter reading order where system picking the combination perfectly.

This issue been arisen after upgrading from 4.7 to ECC6 recently.

Please advise..

Thanks

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Did you find any answer to this query? We are also facing the same issue after upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0.

Thanks,

Dhiraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

SAP posts documents either at

1) "Contract" Level (i.e. Division Level)  or at

2) "Contract Account" Level

SAP posts documents at "Contract Account" level when Contract / Division can't be determined. In case of service charges, SAP posts at "Contract Account" Level.

So then SAP uses combination

BUKRS /SPARTE /KOFIZ /HVORG

as

CBEM///0250 to get data from Posting Area R000 (table TFK033D)

So you need to

1) maintain a transaction in configuration for that combination (table TE305)

2) maintain entry in  Posting Area R000 (T-code EK01) and also

3) corresponding Subtransaction in Posting Area R001 (T-code EK02).

Thanks,

Anujit.

0 Kudos

Hi,

did you solve the issue? How did you do it?

I'm facing the same error and it would be very helpfull to know hot to sort it out.

Thanks!!