cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM- Production order pick list printout - standard t code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

I configured the pick list against production order. Users wants pick list print out. Is it available standard t code for print out..

users wants information about the production order number , order qty, required qty, pick qty etc..

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Once production order created and released the order, production team did wm pick list ( TR has created). warehouse team find out thru LB13 (p) production supply  and getting list of TR . He take the print out of one TR relevant material and pick the materials from bin...they need print out of TR Document.

So is it available thru Standard t code ?

what i do to take the print out of TR( PICK LIST)....

I Hope you understand my request..

with regards

--dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP you do not have facility to print TR. You can take printout of TO and it is logical also, because in TR you will not find any storage type or bin from where  warehouse personnel has to remove material. The purpose of Pick list as TO print is, warehouse personnel will take that printout and will removal material from source storage type+bin mentioned in TO.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont understand which pick list you want to print.

If you want to print pick list related to WM, i.e. after TO creation against TR for production order then use "LT31" input field will be TO no and warehouse no.

If you want to print pick list in PP then use "CO27"

BR

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

USE LT31 transaction to print the pick list.