cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales orde creation via EDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales order came in Via EDI and wasnt created for 9 hours. Checked the Edi log and It was processed within one second. What coulnd cause the delay. What setting i should look for.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Settings in the partner profile (WE20) drive how the IDoc is processed - immediately or through a background job. A delay could be caused by background job schedule (if it's not setup for immediate processing) or maybe there was an error and the IDoc was just sitting there and only got pushed through when an error was resolved. As already suggested, check the status records. They should have a timestamp too.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry about the confusion. The issue wasnt clear to me either untill spoke with the user. The IDOC came in and WO was also created within 1 min as i checked the time of SO creation. Just the notification wasnt sent to CSR's Workflow till next day. Seems like its a workfow issue. How can i confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could be a error idoc, and someone else just re-processed it. In WE02, idoc details and status will tell you what happened in history.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

WE20 will provide you the partner profile and you can find how it will be executed.

If it a batch job, Using T-code SM37, you can look at the batch jobs that execute your IDOC's.

You can check wtih you basis team to get more details about it.

Thanks

Venkata

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can even explore with status codes for that Idoc.(WE02)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would check out the relevant background job(s) if you have such...

regards,