Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI logic

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a file to file scenario, i have below 2 question please.

1.I have a sender file which has 10 rows..for each row i need to create a separate file...how can i do that?

2.I am using Xi 3.0 and i want the files to be picked only 3 days a week...there is no ATP in 3.0 version, how can i achieve this?

please advise.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi smith,

1.I have a sender file which has 10 rows..for each row i need to create a separate file...how can i do that?

for that you can do as  zameer said.

2.I am using Xi 3.0 and i want the files to be picked only 3 days a week...there is no ATP in 3.0 version, how can i achieve this?

for this you can put your file only for those there days. once it pick file then delete it.

other option is use external control for CC.

Regards

Gagandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use a file adapter scheduling(sp19 onwards) to pick up the file in desired day.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

>>1.I have a sender file which has 10 rows..for each row i need to create a separate file...how can i do that?

This can be achieved using graphical multimapping concept.

First go to messages tab in message mapping and change the target message occurrence to 0..unbounded

Then say you have a source node called <Record>, map this to the target MT node(which has occurrence as 0..unbounded), so for every input <Record> you will get one message created.

You can test this in message mapping and see how many MT nodes are created.

Also, in Interface Mapping change the occurrence of target/inbound message interface to 0..unbounded.

After activation of IR objects, in ID Interface Determination choose Enhanced radio button to call your Interface Mapping from IR. Test your scenario end to end. You would get separate files for each input <Record>

>>2.I am using Xi 3.0 and i want the files to be picked only 3 days a week...there is no ATP in 3.0 version, how can i achieve this?

You can refer the below blog to control channels using ABAP report. Not sure if it fits your requirement. Please explore further.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2011/05/24/startstop-a-communication-channel...