cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is still a purchase order commitment for the WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

The WBS is having so many Purchase orders, How can we know that for the particular purchase order only commitment is there? i mean in which tcode we can get the purchase order wise commitment.

Thanks in Advance

Nandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Go to CJI5

2. Add fields Ref Document Number, Reference doc. type, Reference item from layout.

3. Reference doc. type P is for Purchase order.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

The WBS is having only PO's, My question is how to trace out for which PO is having commitment still.

Thanks

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Sorry if I didn't get you.

But as I perceived, you are looking for PO with commitment if any.

CJI5 is for displaying commitment line items for project.

So what you are seeing is commitment amount only.

Along this for commitment amount which you are seeing in s_alr_87013558 report you can get their details with PO number. follow this- Select amount and Goto->Line items.

However this navigation will move to CJI5 only. But there you can get breakup of that sum.

You may need to select above specified 3 fields from layout.

This commitment amount will bifurcated to amounts of PR numbers and PO numbers.

If you need something else then please post back.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

There is still purchase order commitment for the WBS

Message no KO 447

Please any one help to resolve the above BUG.

Thanks in advance

Nandha

0 Kudos

Dear Nandha,

When you want to close an order the system checks for dependant data to alert you that there are open items that have not been received, etc. You need to close the purchase orders and requisitions so that the order is no longer "expecting" postings from these dependant objects.

Please consider running the following reports which have been known to correct inconsistencies in commitments:

- Report RKANBU01 resets commitments on orders and ranges of orders.
  (See Attached Note 534993)

- Reports ZKAOIDE0 & ZKAOIDE1 removes commitments which refer to purchase orders and purchase requistions which do not exist.(See Attached Note 100409)

- Report RKACOR04 corrects mistakes between total and line items in database tables.

(See Attached Note 113423)

You may also want to consider attached Notes 152571 & 157369 if you are receiving error messages KO447 and/or KO448 when attempting to delete/close the order.

Best Regards,

Edna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

In CJ76 i checked the openitem button and executed there are no openitems for the WBS.

Still i am getting the above error.

Please advice on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Is it a PO for material or service? If it is a material  PO, you can check whether any item is pending for GR/GI ? if not flag Delivery Complete. If it is a service PO, ensure the Service entry sheets are created for the entire quantity or ask your MM to complete the PO.

Regards,

Balachandar L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Edna is right. This will solve your problem.

See Note 157369 & 152571.

Regards,

Pranav