cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login with VisualAdmin, works with Web-Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've installed the WEB-AS 6.40 Preview Edition and it seems to work.

But when I try to login into the Visual Admin I get the following error message (from the trace file):

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContext.<init>(RemoteLoginContext.java:65)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask.connectAction(LoginTask.java:97)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask.run(LoginTask.java:79)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection on host: 192.168.0.6 and port: 50000

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getException(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:562)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.ConnectionManager.getConnection(ConnectionManager.java:195)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.resolveInitialReference(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:115)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.resolveInitialReference(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:84)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContext.<init>(RemoteLoginContext.java:54)

... 3 more

Has anyone a idea where the problem can be ?

I can login with the user Administrator using the Internet Explorer.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

for connecting to visual admin through go to visual admin, select connect-->login. Now create a New login profile for connection. Press the New button in the dialog box. Give some name to the profile, Select 'Direct Connection To a Dispatcher Node' from the radio button options. Press Next. Mention the Administrator user name, host name for your server and port number as 50004 if its the first index. Save it. Now try to connect through it, it should work. I think currently you are trying to connect with port number 50000 which should be 50004.

Regards,

Shubhadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I will try this out on the weekend and if it works I will give you your reward points.

Cheers,

Frank

Answers (0)