cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i have a doubt that when the business want to avoid the particular customer for giving the discount like k004 material discount for the particular  material then how it can be done as that material discount is applied to all the customers those who orders the material and one more case as to avoid the particular customer on giving the discount that particular condition type should not be applicable to that particular customer could you please suggest me how it can be done i had searched but i didnot get the clarity that how in standard sap it can be done without the help of abaper in the first business case

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Create one acces sequence with key combination (customer) and asign this access sequence to K004 condition type, then maintain condition record K004 for the cusomers whome you want to give discount. dont maintain condition record to the customer whome you dont want to give discount.

Regards,

Yashvanth

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a new surcharge condition type ZZK4.

The fields for the condition table (in relation to this condition type) should be Customer, Material.

In your pricing procedure add this new surcharge condition type ZZK4, after K004.

For ZZK4, in field "From" give the Step number of K004

E.g.

105 K004

110 ZZK4 105

By this, for a particular customer and material combination, condition type ZZK4 shall be triggered and the value of ZZK4 shall be equal to K004.

Thus there shall be NO K004 discount for a particular customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardha,

first you group the customers, based on the group you can create condition type so that it will be applicable for the customers who are in the group.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aasish,

My questions is not to get discount for one particular customer when business gives the material discount like k004 as such the material discount is applicable to all customers but for that particular customer the material discount should not be applicable , how it can be done could u plz suggest me?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add the customer number in the access sequence of the condition type as first step (the step before the current step numbers). Then check the box, exclusive. Then in VK11, maintain a record for this customer number with .000% or 0.001%. Then test.

Regards,