cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pagination/Overlay Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I know, I know... there are probably a hundred of these topics throughout the forum. However, I have searched and searched, tried everything I could, and have not found the solution. This my first time using SAP interactive forms, but I am somewhat confident I am taking the right steps.

The report that I am working on is like this: Header, body, and footer on every page.

[Header Section]

[Title]     data title               data title               data title               data title               data title               data title

[Row1]    data                        data                       data                    data                     data                       data

[Row2]                                                                                            data

[Footer Section]

On the master page, I have my header, content area, and footer set as positioned. The content area is set to a size that fits between the header and footer.

On the design page, I have 2 subforms, wrapped inside of a subform.

Hierarchy:

Master Page

•    Header subform
  •    Content Area
  •    Footer Subform

Untitled Subform (Page 1) - (Positioned, Allow Page breaks)

• Data Title
  • Data Title
  • Data Title
  • Etc
  • Table Subform (Flowed-Top to Bottom, Allowing page breaks)
    •         Untitled Subform(Flowed-Top to Bottom, Allowing page breaks; Overflow- Go to content area)
      •         Row1(Flowed Western, Allowing page breaks; Overflow- Go to content Area)
        •           Data(Flowed Western, ALlowing page breaks; overflow- go to content area)
      •          Row2(Positioned, Allowing Page breaks; Overflow- Go to content Area)
        •          Row 2 Field- Allows page breaks

Now I know Row2 should probably be flowed, correct? However, this row has data in only 1 column, that must be directly under the fourth column of row 1. If it is flowed, I cannot get it placed where it should be.

What ends up happening is, it never page breaks to page 2. So the data is cut off if it does not fit onto 1 page. Not only this, but it lies on top of the footer. I need it to break to page 2, instead of overlying the footer.

Thank you in advance for your time. If you need any more information, please let me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Figured it out. First subform was positioned. Had to create a new one in order to make it of type flowed.