SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

correspondence application form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear gurus..

in my current client we devoloped new custom application form for receipts activities for 'corresspondence type 0043 Receipt for Mixed Payments' we are trying to change new application form the following error is showing while assiging a new application form

--Define Application Forms for Correspondence

error:  Entry Zxx_CASH_RECEIPT_TEST   does not exist in EFRM (check entry)

can one give a suggestions to get out of this issue

urgent

thanks

honey.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because you need to create the application form in the Print Workbench under node "Define Application Forms". If you've already created your PDF form, you also need to create the application form to which it will be linked. You cannot just assign any PDF form within the system. You also need to have this application form created. It is like the shell in which your PDF designed form will sit. You can insert programming logic etc... in the form interface within this application form.

Once you have created the application form, then you can select it for assignment under Correspondence node "Define Application Forms for Correspondence"....

I hope you found this response correct/ helpful.

regards,

K

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because you need to create the application form in the Print Workbench under node "Define Application Forms". If you've already created your PDF form, you also need to create the application form to which it will be linked. You cannot just assign any PDF form within the system. You also need to have this application form created. It is like the shell in which your PDF designed form will sit. You can insert programming logic etc... in the form interface within this application form.

Once you have created the application form, then you can select it for assignment under Correspondence node "Define Application Forms for Correspondence"....

I hope you found this response correct/ helpful.

regards,

K

0 Kudos

Also,

By defining application forms you are in fact determining the technical process flow of a print output in the SAP system. Application forms are based on form classes and for PDF it is connected to the SAP form tool for preparation and processing via PDF-based forms  (BC-SRV-FP).

I hope you found this response helpful/ correct.

regards,

K

0 Kudos

thank you for replay mr jal

wwe devoloped a new one pdf so for this creation time i need to specify any more..

another thing is in configuration level i did correspondence type and form class and i was maintained the previous application form which is also in not coming while running fpcopara. but it's in active

can u suggest

0 Kudos

When you go into Print Workbench and "Define Application Form" you will see a field where you will select the PDF form that you have created. This is where the PDF you created gets linked to the application form. Remember to activate the application form.

My suggestion is that you use the Standard Form Class for this Mixed Receipts form unless you have a very unique case and really do need a custom form class.

The previous application form if it is assigned correctly should be printed. I would need more information to understand the issue better.

I hope you found this answer correct/ helfpul.

thanks,

K