cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Show Credit Card Receipts (0) on the travel expenses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to hide the hyper link Show Credit Card Receipts (0) on the travel expenses.

With Admin Role i have previewed and done cntrl+Alt right click to hide. it worked but only for admin role.

when i am checking with normal user its visible. Please let me know how can i hide it any config related pls let me know.

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any Inputs still stuck with this.

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Usually the value for "CCC" is "0" if you do not want credit card clearing to be active  - do you have a different entry here by any chance?

Actually, I just looked at your first message in this thread again, you already tried to hide this throught the content administration I see  - was this via the following path

Portal Content
   Content provided by SAP
      End User content
         Employe self-service
            Pages
               Travel and expenses
                    create expense report

Select the button Preview and into the iview that appears and with the CTRL key pressed down, click the Right button of the mouse
This calls the webdynpro personalization feature:

You mean you did this but it remained visible in other roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

yeah i have done that with admin role and the change is effective only for the admin user.

When i login with normal user its visible change is not reflecting.

i have done these things so many times but here creating a issue.

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Kudos

This would be a process intrinsically linked with credit card clearing so hence not easy to modify..do you mean you dont want to use credit card clearing at all? (in which case this is dependent on your customizing in TRVPA via PE03)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Yes we dont want to use Credit card clearing at all.

I have these values for our coutry in feature TRVPA.

Thanks,

Santosh