Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usmm: database error when reading the table TUMRES

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I´m getting this error when i´m trying to run the EXPORT to LAW FILE on a system measurement. What could be the problem because:

1. on my User classifications all my users on the column STATUS are not GREEN but silver like deactivated.

2. On the column CONTRACTUAL USER TYPE all are TEST

3. On the column CLASSIFICATION TYE TEXT are set as DEFAULT USER TYPE

4. When i run the System Measurement Statistics they show me a warning windows telling me that 1 MEASUREMENT JOB TERMINATED and when i get i can see that the ICM - Incident and Commissions Management is the one that has terminated.

5. There is nothing on the SM21 related with that.

6. The TUMRES table exist I checked with tcode SE16 but I could not certify if there is content or not.

7. On the tcode LICENSE_ADMIN  the COMBINE USERS and CONSOLIDATE ALL DATA are green but I need first to IMPORT DATA FROM SYSTEM.

Please what can i do,

nelson\

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to following thread. you simply need to run the system measurement first,

Check,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2109434

Regards, Juan

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

That was the first messaged I checked.

So I did many times but nothing changed. How can i make sure the measurement is already done? maybe with that i can make sure it´s complete and i can jump to export process.

Regards

Nelson\

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can i make sure the measurement is already done?

You can see the Last system measurement date/time and status on the main USMM page. Also you can check the USMM logs for errors

Regards, Juan

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

thank you for the tips i already did it but it´s solving my problem. i´m still looking for the solution for that error, does someone know how do i fix this.

Regards

Nelson\

0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

This error message  "Database error reading table TUMRES" would occur usually  when any background jobs get terminated while performing measurement using transaction USMM.

I recommend you implement Note 1674661 - USMM: Application 900 (ETM) measurement result in short dump. and try to measure again

Regards,

Juan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Take a look at the jobs RSUVM*. Those are related to the Measurement process. The  RSUVM017 cancels related to the message:

Measurement job for application Measurement Extensions does not have status "scheduled" BV 130 E.

In this case try to apply the SAP note:

1900773 System measurement job RSUVM017 terminates sporadically.

Hope it helps!

Hudson Soares

former_member395192
Participant
0 Kudos

Its helpfull for me thnx!