cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

satuts profile configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to create status profile for sales order but i cant understand how to select object type that reflect for sales order.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i want to create status profile for sales order

It is a generic statement.  Please tell us what exactly you want to implement based on which, suitable suggestions can be given.  For information, status profile can be created in BS02.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

create sales order and wait for sales manager to approve it and before approval i cant create outbound delivery from it

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search google/forum. You will thread for complete settings for status profiles in SD.

eg:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1721752

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure why you are going for User defined status profile for thei requirement.

If you want to create a new status profile,you can do it by using the T.Code BS02.

Here you can assign an authorisation object.

But,you have to additional check while creating the delivery whether the particular status is reached or not?

Alternatively,you can use workflow as well.

Once the sales Order is created,delivery block will be there which can be released through workflow.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created a user profile and assigned it to order type or and i checked the business transaction and its influence but it didn't do as i wish i don't know why .

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did all the steps in this link but still it didn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As explained in the earlier thread,it will suffice your requirement.

For that,you need to add additional code for checking the status of the Sales Order while creating the delivery.

If the order reaches certain status then only create delivery or throw an error message.

Regards,

Krishna.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps as shown below in given screen shots.

Tx:BS02,

Create Status profile & Save.

Enter status codes as needed (ref: below screen shot)

Status no is the sequence of status codes.

Lowest no is nothing but, lower than the current status code. For first status code you can maintained Lowest & Highest number as "1".

Highest no- is, status code which can be allowed to choose between status codes.

from the above eg: 1.Status code:CMPD will be active only after status code:SMGR.

2. Sales Manager can only approve until 2nd stage. Still order cant be completed(if is there any blocks for which sales manager is not concerned person to approve).

Place the  cursor on relevant status code & choose "Transaction control(Shift+F7) from menu bar "Goto". Here you can choose the allowed transaction in respective status.

Note: May not exactly suits your requirement. Above screenshots provided just for understanding.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reazuddin,

Thanks so much it helped me a lot but another question can i change the release check box i made two status not approved and approved i want this check box to be not selected with not approved and selected with approve.

Thanks,

Gouda

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can. Test & check.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me how because this field is dimmed and it is checked every time i create order sorry another question can i authorized someone to change this status like in MM release strategy

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. By playing around Lowest & Highest numbers you can made this release check box in SO active/de-active. provide screen shot, if you are not able to do so.

2. By using authorization code(Tx:BS52) you can achieve this. This needs Basis involvement as well. Please consult your Basis con. This code has to included in a specific role & respective roles has to assigned to concerned userID.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is my status profile

the system status release check box is dimmed it is released all the time i want to make it change with approved and not approved

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only User statuses can be changed as set in configuration. System status cant be changed.

Hope you  have gone through the help doc.

btw: Why would you like to change the system status? what is the need or req?

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reazuddin,

thanks so much .I thought i can use it to control the approval .

Thanks,

Mohammed

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Thats where SAP provided user status profiles where you can control approval procedure.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed ,

You Can use authorization object B_USERSTAT to give authorizations ,

However Mostly this will done by BASIS consultant.

Regards

Ramesh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos