cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

expired return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we work at a pharmaceutical company and we want to make scenario of return to our expired product from customer in specified percent from the sold order (not any amount) so can you tell me how to do this.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for example if the customer made total sales for certain product by 100 unit he can return 30% of this amount in case of expiration of those products. 

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can breakup your requirement like as follows:-

1. Design the material expiry date procedure- How & what basis a sold material is treated as expired?

you can use batch management topic here to capture the production date of the material.

eg: Expiry date generally prints on package of material. You need to record this in the system.

2. Maintain the allowed % for return of expired products.

You may need to create Ztable & store this information.

eg: Sales Org - Customer - Material - Qtty Sold - % allowed for return

3. Write the piece of coding in return order creation program or develop routine in copy controls from Invoice - Return order (if invoice reference is mandatory to create return order).

hope it helps.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you may have to go for enhancement for this requirement. As per standard Business there is no restrictions for return. if product is defective customer can return even entire qty.

Thanks

VSA

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please brief by giving an example as your current post is not clear to me.  I am not sure about others whether they understood your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nany,

as Lakshmipathi said even am not able to follow your question. please explain in detail.

Thanks

VSA