Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Analytics SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP05

former_member211635
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created Solution and mapped Business Process, assigned key figures in logical components for Analytics. I have also mapped alerts for the same and alerts are successfully coming.

The issue is that when i click Business Process Analytics, it shows that 'The Table does not contain any data'

p.s I have managed to fullfill all prerequisites regarding the Business Process Analytics as stated in the Business Process Analytics Guide for SP05

Kindly assist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

you screenshot implies that your user has only role SAP_SM_BPOANA_DIS assigned so that you can only see what others configured. So either your user gets role SAP_SM_BPOANA_ALL instead or somebody with role SAP_SM_BPOANA_ALL configures Key Figure variants for you and assigns them to your user.

KR

Volker

former_member211635
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

The role SAP_SM_BPOANA_ALL was already assigned , however i checked with the authorizations objects in the given role and changed the values from display to change for BPA related authorizations objects

Thanks everybody for your valuable support

Regds,

Nishu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version of ST-A/PI you have in SolMan and your satelite systems?

Br,

Jolanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we had similar issue in other functionality, where the User which responsible data collection has auth issues.

checkout do you have any error in sm21, st22

check this blog too, stating the same importance of new roles, and also check whether the user locked

Thanks,

Jansi

former_member211635
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have checked sm21 and sm22 - nothng fruitfull

roles - already assigned in solman as well managed system as required from guide and blog which you mentioned

No user lock is there

Any other workaround ?

Rgds

Nishu    

former_member211635
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jansi,

Have gone through the guide and have found that 3.1.1.12 point is the reason why i might not be getting data. It has given a solution that 'Make sure that at least SAP Solution Manager SP5 has been installed completely.'

My initial and basic configuration are in the status green , whereas sp05 is also there as seen in the status of the system.

What else can be checked to ensure the same .. ?    

Rgds

Nishu