cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over/Under Delivery for a STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a STO (document type is UB) and I would like to allow over/under delivery for this STO. My STO qty=10 units. I have chosen Purchasing Value Key=2 in MM02 for my material, which allow 10% of the total qty to over/under delivered.

I proceeded to create a DN from this STO and changed the qty from 10 to 8. This is 20% of my total STO qty and out of the over/under delivery tolerance limit. I expect to see some warning message or error message when I saved the DN. However, it was saved successfully without any error. Does standard SAP provide any warning or error message for this scenario?

Next, I continued with TO creation and then PGI. I have turned out "One Step Procedure" for my STO in IMG. Thus, GR in receiving plant was posted after I PGI-ed my DN. Again, I didn't encountered any error during my PGI with DN qty=8. Is this how standard SAP works?

The differences I could tell are

• "Final Delivery" field for my STO in ME23N is unchecked if qty is out of the tolerance limit. Else, it is checked automatically.
  • "Still to deliv." field will have a remaining qty of 2.

Please advise if these are standard SAP functionality. Or if I missed out any configuration which could prompt the user on the out of tolerance qty during DN creation, PGI or GR.

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Jane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the following note:-

Note 548914 - Over/underdelivry tolerances for GR/GI for stock transp.ord.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)