Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast change or mass update of account assignment group in VF02

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have few bills which are created with materials having wrong account assignment group that is field VBRP-KTGRM , hence system has determined wrong revenue account. I have changed account ass. grp in material master. Now i need to make same changes in bills.

It does not seem feasible for me to do it manually as there are few hundreds of such line item. I was looking for functionality of fast change or mass change for getting it done.

I have already tried MASS  with business function BUS2032. But it doesn't work.  couldn't find option of fast change in VF02 . I also considered using LSMW , but i am not able to select a particular line item on will by keyboard entry. Please guide.

warm regards

Avinash Goswami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hence system has determined wrong revenue account.

You mean to say Accounting document has been generated ??  If so, you would not be in a position to change in the billing document as the field would be greyed out.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

No , it has not yet release to accounting and manually field is changeable in VF02. But i am not able to do it as there are around 100 line items for a bill. I saw revenue account for condition type and it was wrong.

regards

Avinash Goswami

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your LSMW recording, if you consider the field POSNR, then I think, you can achieve this.  If you are unable to achieve, then ask your ABAPer to write a program through which, they can force a new data to be updated.  For this, you need to consider the billing document reference and date.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not able to get it automatically via recording as i am not able to find any screen field for it . So BDC is the only way?

regards

Avinash

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check BAPI BAPI_BILLINGDOC_EDIT to update the field? If this does not work, then I think, BDC is the best bet.

Regards,