SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options for commitment item/fund center group in FMPLCPD

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Unlike planning in controlling (KP06) , FM tool for planning FMPLCPD is lacking options for entering fund center/commitment items groups. I have checked in report painter FMPLLC , there are no option to define these variables in Variable definition. I have created department wise fund center groups and commitment items groups and want to enable users to enter plan data in FMPLCPD with respect to groups not by individual commitment item to and from . Please guide how can i achieve this.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

I believe, this should be available. You just have to modify the layout by switching 'set' flag on the relevant columns.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

I believe, this should be available. You just have to modify the layout by switching 'set' flag on the relevant columns.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli:

I have seen general data selection in FMPLLC there is no option for setting flag as these field does not exist at all. In variable definition  area as shown i do not option to add these fields . Please guide me how to fetch these fields in layout.

Rao: I do not see any option of even viewing fund center group , i do not know at which field you are pressing F4 .

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double-click on the leading column, say 'Commitmet item' and you'll get this:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif

Try enter fund center group and commitment item group in the fields of fund center and commitment item fields itself in FMPLCPD.

let me know if you are able to enter the same.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Eli:

Thanks a lot

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif

I am also not able to view fields fund center and commitment item groups in FMPLCPD, as per Eli information I have checked the layout and other options, seems no fundcenter group and commitment item group characterstics are existed in FMPLCPD.

But in FMPLCPD screen itself, you can able to enter 'fund center group' in fund center field itself, press F4 there you can view the  fund center group.

Please correct me If I am wrong.

Regards

Rao